Hitler Was Jewish

Hitler Jewish - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Aug, 2019 - 8:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Hitler Was Jewish
Video - Genealogy of Adolph Hitler
18th Dec, 2007 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Hitler Was Jewish

Hitler Was Jewish

Watch the video and share your thoughts:

[Video no longer available]

Counter View
[Video no longer available]

Hitler Was Jewish
Hitler Was Jewish (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2007 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Jewish Hitler

That is far out. One video is saying that there are legal documents supporting Adolph Hitler's father was born to a german woman and jewish father and the next video is saying its a myth, so which one is it?

19th Dec, 2007 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Hitler Was Jewish Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Honestly, if your family tree takes you back to Europe, there is a outstanding chance that you have a Jewish leaf or two in the tree. In general, it will be the mother who was Jewish and usually the matriarchial side of the trees are not as strongly looked at as the patriarchial. My family name is very unique and I have done a lot of work in researching my family tree and have helped several others with their trees. The Jewish population has been prevelent in nearly every European culture and they have been marrying out of the religion for a LONG time not to mention the raping and pilaging that was routinely done in conquest of cultures for centuries.

It would not suprise me in the least if Hitler had some Jewish blood in his family tree. He certainly did not have the Aryan physical features that he was looking for in the perfect German.

19th Dec, 2007 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Jewish Hitler

Well, simply because it's printed in a book doesn't make it true; however, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. It wouldn't surprise me if Hitler had some Jewish ancestry, as Vincenzo stated, but I doubt it was as blatant as an illegitimate grandfather. It's something I would like to do research for myself and make my own judgment.

19th Dec, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Jewish Hitler

I did not find either argument referred any legal documents so much as heresy third party information. Given Hitlers personality I would be wiling to bet one reason that he did not want any one poking around would be a history of mental instability. Far as being part jewish it would not be surprizing. I would have to dig around a lot before I would believe either story wholly.

20th Dec, 2007 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Hitler Was Jewish

Listen to the guy that says its all myth. This is one of the stupidest urban legends I have ever heard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2011 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Hitler Jewish

I don't think it is so "stupid". There are quite a few points that make you wonder about Hitler's background. Let's start with his appearance, he did not look like the typical blond hair blue eyed Aryan that he tried to instill on people's minds, he looked all the opposite with a rather large nose, dark features and less than average physique.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2019 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hitler Jewish Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Hitler’s ‘family secret’ revealed. A historian has breathed new life into a bombshell rumour about Adolf Hitler’s family, claiming the dictator was not all he seemed. Source 5r.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hitler Was Jewish

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,