Judaism Zionism / Zionist - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Judaism Vs Zionism
Video
18th Dec, 2007 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Judaism Vs Zionism / Zionist

Judaism Vs Zionism

Is Zionism racist? Is there an aspect of Zionism in Judaism?

Judaism Vs Zionism / Zionist (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2008 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Zionist Zionism Judaism

Name: Khoorsheed

Comments: Judaism is a real path of God as revealed to mankind via prophets. The massages are as same as other divine faith. But people have changed it with some evil wishes resulting in Zionism

25th Apr, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Judaism Vs Zionism / Zionist Judaism Studies

Zionism is the desire to create Jewish Homeland in Jerusalem. I am what one would call a Christian Zionist as I have every desire to have Jerusalem as well as all of Israel to be the homeland for the Jews.

People who use Zionism as a derogative statement tend to hate Jews and want them dead. Consider the people who tend to use the statement, Islamacists and Left and Right wing nuts.

I am one of those who when a Leader in the Middle East calls for the people to rise up and drive the Jews to the Sea, I would like to have that leader targeted for assassination by the Israeli Government and taken out of the equation. Any Arab or Muslim leader that does this deserves a quick and violent death, and Israel has every right to do that. I am a Zionist as you can see, and am not racist in the least, I just happen to support one side over the other.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zionist Zionism Judaism

These Zionists are about to get us all killed. They own the media and are willing to sacrifice our lives to preserve their own. We are the manipulated pawns of them and other Elites. We protect Israel more than we do America and they still think we a scum. They have control over our media and our politicians.

Let the Lord straighten them out.

Wake up! Zionists have sold their Judah rights.

5th Sep, 2008 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Zionist Zionism Judaism

My question would be then, is it appropriate for the entire Islamic world to then express the desire, and if within their power, violently expel the people who are in the state of Israel (be they Jewish or not), because of its "Zionist" philosophies?

The Israeli's have the right to defend themselves and have been a nation for more then 50 years ( and thousands of years before that). It is the nations around it and the Islamic peoples within its borders that have stated that Israel does not have the right to exist and numerous times stated that their desire is to kill Jews and "drive them into the ocean". It is not the Jews or the Zionists who are teaching their children to kill other children

Source 1

"I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish children," 11-year-old Muhammad told Ynet,

That is a general theme around the Islamic world. The Israeli's, Jews, Zionists, whatever you want to call them are not the ones who are using suicide bombers to kill their enemies. The Zionists are not the ones who have killed Jews throughout history. It was not the Zionists who killed millions of Jews while the Western world sat by idly for several years.

No, Zionism is the ideal that Jews do not need to pull down their pants and take it any more. They are rightly saying "if you say you want to destroy us and you begin to take measures to do so, we will kill you first. We will first be your greatest friend, if you are a friend to us, but if you want to treat us like we have been treated in the past, then expect no mercy from us, because you have not shown us any mercy."

It is not racist to want to live, and the Israeli's want to live. Others in the Islamic World prefer to be Martyrs, preferring a culture of death to life.

(Zionists) are willing to sacrifice our lives to preserve their own.

Anyone who has the desire to eliminate them through genocide or to destroy them as a Nation should be sacrificed. I would hope that if any nation wanted the destruction of the United States, that we would be willing to Sacrifice the lives of those individuals who explicitly stated that they wanted our destruction before we would allow our life as a nation to be taken. I would have it no other way.

And I explicitly deny that the Zionists have complete control over the US Media. Many (politicians,leaders, media, and citizens) in the United States willingly Support Israel and Zionism because we agree with it, not because of any control that they have over us. We can relate much more to the Western friendly, Democratically friendly Nation of Israel (and by extension Zionism), then the backward, corrupt, and evil Nation that surround them. They don't need a propaganda machine for most right minded people to see the vast contrasts between the two cultures.

Zionism is just another word for Israeli nationalism. And I can support that because I am a Nationalist when it comes to my own country. Why would I disparage Israeli's right to have their own Nationalistic entity (Zionism) if I am such a strong advocate for and Nationalist for the United States of America?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You have to separate Zionism from judaism. 2 different groups. The jews are having some internal problems like any other group.

What the Zionists are doing to the Arabs is no better than what the Nazis did to the jews. In my opinion the zionists are Evil.

Does that make me ant-semitic? Does it make me anti-semitic when I don't agree with their policy on killing arabs or muslims.

I am an American and I hate to see 300 million Americans put at risk because the zionists want to forcefully take their homeland and kill off all the Arabs by using us. My loyalties are with Americans. I am not a zionists. If you are for the Zionists you should ex-patriot and go help the zionists take back their homeland and not drag the rest of us in to a world war that we can't win.

The zionists support the USA attacking Iran (they are 10 years away from being able to develop nuclear capabilities). Does anyone know what this will do? It will tick off every Arab in the region and further disrupt relations with Russia. And who will be stuck fighting them?

I support the jews having a homeland, but we have got to do something about these zionists and others that I wont get into, because the thread is about zionists.

And I explicitly deny that the Zionists have complete control over the US Media. Many (politicians,leaders, media, and citizens) in the United States willingly Support Israel and Zionism because we agree with it, not because of any control that they have over us.

Maybe not complete control, they share it with other greedy war criminals.

Here are what some real Jews think of the this mess.

Source 4

Source 6

I don't want to be involved with it. I am washing my hands.

I am not a big fan of the muslims or their culture, but that doesn't give us the right to murder them, or spread christianity with force.

They have something we want and that is location and oil. Not their souls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2008 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Judaism Zionism / Zionist

If you are for the Zionists you should ex-patriot and go help the Zionists take back their homeland and not drag the rest of us in to a world war that we can't win.

That is like saying that if I supported the Hungarians in the Revolution of 1956 (if I had been living back then) then I should have expatriated and helped them in their fight against a destructive regime. That doesn't really make sense. Or more recently if one supports the Palestinian cause then that person should expatriate to Palestine. To support does not imply disloyalty to my own country.

but we have got to do something about these Zionists and others that I wont get into

What should we do? Remove them, drive them to the sea, kill them all? The Jews and Zionists (a political movement in Israel) are going to live in that area and they have set up a legitimate democracy that has many more freedoms then any where in the Middle East and Persia. They have a right to live in that area, and a right not to face terrorist attacks on a regular basis. They have a right to fight against such things and live as a Nation.

Rather off topic, but...

I would just ask, would you rather be dropped in the middle of Israel or conversely in the middle of Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, or Sudan?

In answering this question, I have determined who I hope succeeds in the current conflicts and who has a culture that deserves our support.

Reconcile Edited: dbackers on 6th Oct, 2008 - 7:55am

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Judaism Zionism / Zionist Studies Judaism

The Politics of An Israeli Extermination Campaign Backers, Apologists and Arms Suppliers
By James Petras

Israel's totalitarian vision is driven by the practice of a permanent purge of Arab Palestine informed by Zionism, an ethno-racist ideology, promulgated by the Jewish state and justified, enforced and pursued by its organized backers in the United States.
Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Judaism Vs Zionism / Zionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,