USA Nuclear Arsenal

Usa Nuclear Arsenal - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jul, 2009 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA US Nuclear Weapons - Military Missile Protocols
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Nuclear Arsenal

Bush OKs hefty cuts in nuclear arsenal

WASHINGTON - President Bush has approved "A significant reduction" In the U.S. Nuclear weapons stockpile, cutting it to less than one-quarter its size at the end of the Cold War, the White House said Tuesday. At the same time, the Energy Department announced plans to consolidate the nuclear weapons complex that maintains warheads and dismantles those no longer needed, saying the current facilities need to be made more efficient and more easily secured and that the larger complex is no longer needed.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Arsenal Nuclear USA

U.S. Spending on Nuclear Weapons Exceeds $52 Billion
By Federation of American Scientists

Thus, the majority of nuclear weapons spending (55.5%) is allocated towards upgrading, operating and sustaining the U.S. Nuclear arsenal. A much smaller fraction (10%) is devoted to controlling the spread of nuclear weapons and technology, the study found.
Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Arsenal
A Friend

USA Nuclear Arsenal History & Civil Business Politics

I believe that while we have lessened the amount of nukes we have there are still just as many nukes in the world. This is due to the amount of countries who are nuclear ready. We can hope that the countries who have nuclear technology reduces the amount of their nukes nut I doubt that is going to happen.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2009 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Arsenal Nuclear USA

Nuclear Cuts

US President Barack Obama and Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev reach a deal in Moscow to cut back their stockpiles of nuclear weapons. Ref. BBC

7th Jul, 2009 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Arsenal Nuclear USA

Nice way to get rid of your obsolete models and get brownie points for world peace at the same time.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2009 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Arsenal
A Friend

USA Nuclear Arsenal

Yeah we will get rid of the obsolete models but at the same time build better models that will carry the same capacity but in fewer warheads. Makes it look good on paper because you cut back the number of war heads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2009 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Arsenal

I was just about to say that President Obama is really making strides but you guys opened my eyes about what all of this was really about. You guys are really smart.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

8th Jul, 2009 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Arsenal Politics Business Civil & History

There is no reason from a strategic standpoint to eliminate our nuclear weapons in the United States. Reduction on our part will not increase our ability to defend ourselves, in my opinion. I believe it will actually increase the likelihood of another World War.

Source 1

In the nuclear-free world that ended in 1945 there was neither peace nor security. Since then there have indeed been many wars but none has come close to the carnage that occurred regularly before the development of nuclear weapons, and none has pitted nuclear powers against each other

I am in complete agreement with the authors of this article. Nuclear disarmament will increase the amount of full scale wars that occur, and will in no way bring peace to this world.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Nuclear Arsenal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,