Survey - Page 3 of 5

Sometimes these surveys surprise me. For the - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Sep, 2008 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Members over a certain Post count will be asked to take part in our Survey.
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Survey - Page 3

1. How accessed: Search "International discussion" and log in accordingly.

2. Time here: 30 minutes

3. Why return here: Trini section mainly.

4. Disappointed by: Everything is cool!

5. Other site: https://

6. Link: N/A.

7. Content up-to-date: Interesting!

8. Valued Member: OK!

9. Moderation: OK!

10. What if Admin: Nothing!

11. Upgrade: Not necessary!

12. Donation: Perhaps!

13. Missing: Nothing at the moment!

14. Invite others: Not presently!

15. More than Discussion: None!

16. Your image: Interesting!

17. Use Gallery: Too much work! I am lazy by nature!

18. Favorite Topic: Trini related stuff and fitness/health!

19. Comments: None at this time.
Thank you!

20. Make public: yes

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2008 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Survey

1. How accessed: favourites

2. Time here: not much lately..have been working late and sleep during the day

3. Why return here: lds, current events

4. Disappointed by: no other site or community

6. Link: nothing..just the waiting sometimes

7. Content up-to-date: I think it is great everyone obviously takes alot of thought into what they say

8. Valued Member: Good value..just not enough time in the day right at this moment

9. Moderation: great

10. What if Admin: I think you are doing a great job

11. Upgrade: not at this moment

12. Donation: yes when the time is right

13. Missing: nothing..it is all due to my circumstances

14. Invite others: yes sometimes

15. More than Discussion: arcades and discussions when I get the chance

16. Your image: not too sure

17. Use Gallery: it's ok

18. Favorite Topic: education, lds, wht;s happening in the world, books (at times)

19. Comments: keep up the fabulous work administrators

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Survey Feedback & FAQ News Community

1. How accessed: bookmark

2. Time here: couple hours

3. Why return here: RPG and talking to others

4. Disappointed by: Nothing I can think of right at the moment

5. Other site: nope sorry

6. Link: Nothing yet

7. Content up-to-date: it is pretty clear

8. Valued Member: Right now I feel I am valued

9. Moderation: I have no complaints yet

10. What if Admin: Nothing

11. Upgrade: I may do that eventually

12. Donation: it could be

13. Missing: I will have to think on that one

14. Invite others: I have not invited any as of yet

15. More than Discussion: none right now

16. Your image: I like that I just have not done it yet

17. Use Gallery: they should be watched closely

18. Favorite Topic: All

19. Comments: none right now

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2008 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Survey

1. How accessed: Bookmark

2. Time here: 15-20 minutes

3. Why return here: LDS Doctrine and International Board

4. Disappointed by: I belong to no other group

6. Link: Moderators

7. Content up-to-date: Your doing okay

8. Valued Member: I write what I feel or understand, if someone finds it helpful than all the better.

9. Moderation: Moderation is a problem for me on this board. I have found in the past that if one of the moderators disagrees with you on any subject than you are wrong, or off topic. A moderator, by definition, guides discussion in the originally intended manner without influencing it. The current way this site is ran could be compared to a Presidential Debate where the moderator was allowed to debate as well.

10. What if Admin: Hire moderators that moderate, instead of contribute to a discussion.

11. Upgrade: I probably will not do it again, but have not yet decided.

12. Donation: I am undecided.

13. Missing: I don't know

14. Invite others: No

15. More than Discussion: None

16. Your image: It's okay

17. Use Gallery: I have not accessed this.

18. Favorite Topic: LDS, Military, International

19. Comments: I think this board is pretty good. I have grown tired of some of the politics involved with the administration of it, as I have discussed above.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2008 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Survey

2. Time here: 20 minutes

3. Why return here: Good discussion

4. Disappointed by: more pictures of who are your buddies

6. Link: not enough replies in the T&T forum

7. Content up-to-date: really interesting especially the controversial issues

8. Valued Member: I think its appreciated at least no one has told me they don't want me here.

9. Moderation: good

10. What if Admin: nothing different

11. Upgrade: never thought about it

12. Donation: it is, but not at this time

13. Missing: more T&T chat

14. Invite others: I've told some about it but I think they are net shy

15. More than Discussion: just discussion

16. Your image: no way!

17. Use Gallery: no thanks

18. Favorite Topic: T&T

19. Comments: I like this place

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2008 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Survey

1. How accessed: Link through email.

2. Time here: It ranges from a few minutes to a couple hours.

3. Why return here: The on going 'debate' that is on here. I like my thoughts being challenged.

4. Disappointed by: Sorry not part of any community like this. Take that as a good thing.

6. Link: I have to find back the area I linked to from the email.

7. Content up-to-date: Nah it really is up to date. People here are on the button when it comes to the latest info.

8. Valued Member: Well most of my inputs are responded too so that lets me know that it is not too many 'sheep' here. Well my membership allows me to add post and so forth and respond freely to others, so yes it is important to me.

9. Moderation: Well I gather that 2 of them are very active here. Not sure of the others and who they are in fact.

10. What if Admin: Just one or two technical aspects, other than that this site is just fine I think. The logging on and staying where you entered is one of those technical aspects I was referring to..

11. Upgrade: Don't intend too if I have to pay.

12. Donation: Same as above answer. This site is about sharing your ideas and thoughts. I am going to pay to do that.

13. Missing: Have a way to upgrade for 'free'. Like posting 'x' number of posts promotes you to upgraded membership or something like that.

14. Invite others: Actually I haven't invited anyone here. If I want my friends opinion I normally ask them personally. This includes emailing and stuff.

15. More than Discussion: None of them. As yet I should say. I intend to when I get the zeal to go there.

16. Your image: Have no problem really but I don't share my personal photo online. I have a 'special' photo for that.

17. Use Gallery: Nice idea but I wont be doing it unless it is to prove a point or something. Not just posting pics just like that.

18. Favorite Topic: Politics, religion and patriotism.

19. Comments: Not sure if there is an online chat box here or not but that could be implemented. Let the online members have a chat area and people can respond to one another in real time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2008 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Survey - Page 3

2. Time here: 2-3 hours daily give or take

3. Why return here: The members, the owners, the opportunity for intelligent conversation, the cameraderie, the RPG's. The constructive posting rules.

4. Disappointed by: I don't know. I'll have to think on it.

6. Link: People that abuse the rules and don't seem to be called on it. It gets tiring seeing some insults and immature comments slide by. That is not what this site is about.

7. Content up-to-date: Interesting for the most part. Some doesn't interest me but that is the beauty of it. There is something here for everyone. It would be good if the Bots were less repetetive.

8. Valued Member: I think it is valued and respected. I contribute my fair share and without the members what would be the point?

9. Moderation: Excellent for the most part. Occasionally I wonder why something negative or non-constructive is allowed to slide by but usually things are done very well.

10. What if Admin: Provide more opportunities to earn FP. It is frustrating when I post a lot and build up my FP only to have it pilfered by Florena or lose it in a Family Roll.

11. Upgrade: It is upgraded.

12. Donation: Well, I must since I upgraded. I think the cost to upgrade is fair for what you get.

13. Missing: More opportunities to earn FP.

14. Invite others: Yes. Not so far. Neutral.

15. More than Discussion: RPGs, Arcade, Pets, hidden features and so forth. smile.gif

16. Your image: Well, when I find one I can tolerate perhaps we'll give it a try.

17. Use Gallery: I've thought about it.

18. Favorite Topic: The intelligent kind. Current events, philosophical discussion, psychological discussion, theological discussion. Its also good to have some threads where you can let your hair down a bit.

19. Comments: More FP. Sometimes it seems it is impossible to post enough to get what is needed.

29th Sep, 2008 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Survey Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Sometimes these surveys surprise me. For the last couple I will touch on two things:

1. There are so many Contests in the Contest Board for BOTH Upgrades and FP. Check it out, enter one and get whatever you need. Right now there are about 15 Contests open and this has also been said in the newsletters over and over.

2. Although we are pretty good at Moderating we cannot detect everything, so if you see something that is not right DO use the Report button to let us know about a Thread / Post or you can Contact us and we will investigate. When you use the Report button you remain anonymous / same with Contact!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Survey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,