Woman Stabbed Hubby For Opening Christmas Gift

Woman Stabbed Hubby Opening Christmas Gift - Christmas - Posted: 14th Dec, 2015 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Dec, 2007 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Wow, this woman is definitely mental although the obvious reason for the stabbing was not the fact that he tried to peek on his present but she accused him of cheating.

international QUOTE
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. -  A woman stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife following an argument that began when she accused him of opening a Christmas present early, authorities said Friday.

Misty Johnson, 34, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and battery, a felony, and misdemeanor domestic battery. Her husband, Shawn Fay Johnson, 34, was treated at a hospital for a wound to the chest, police said.

Misty Johnson made an initial court appearance Thursday in which she requested a court-appointed attorney, authorities said. She was released after posting bail, which was set at $7,500...

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2007 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Gift Christmas Opening Hubby Stabbed Woman

Hmmm...Open that Christmas Gift and I will open your chest. Ahhh...those crazy newlyweds! I think she might be upset at the fact that they live in Wyoming. Either way, my advise to the gentleman in the hospital for when he gets out is to...run...run very far away and do not come back. Look at this as a small window into your future. I mean...if you stay, you have to sleep sometime. Let's say one night you have a cold and snore...and...that sets her off. You just might not ever wake up again.

Yep...leave Wyoming and go find somewhere else to live. Call it your own personal witness relocation program...just go!

First time I read this, I kept thinking about the movie "Play Misty for Me".

17th Dec, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stabbed Hubby For Opening Christmas Gift Christmas

Oh dear! It is really sad to read about such violence during a special time of the year. I do agree with LDS. The woman obviously was not annoyed at her husband for opening the Christmas gift too early.

Some women have different ways of coping with problems in their marriage. For instance, if some women suspect that their spouses are being unfaithful, they may retaliate by having several affairs, just to prove to their spouses and themselves that others find them desirable too. Some wives may live in denial and pretend that their husband is faithful to them. And others, like this woman, perhaps remains silent and allows the problem to fester over a period of time. And when a simple issue arises, they may explode in a very violent manner. I have to wonder though, why would she suspect her husband of infidelity? Maybe her spouse has given her many reasons to be suspicious. Or perhaps she has reached her limit and chose to lash out at him, in the worst possible way. The best method she could have employed here was, hire an excellent attorney and ensure she gets a fat alimony! Yep, making him pay would be the best revenge she could get!

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think there is something we are being told here. They just married in Sept. The license tells us that. Now it is just three happy? months later and she is stabbing him and accusing him of an affair because he PEEKed at his present? There is a lot more to this story. I do hope the guy learned something in all of this. I am not sure I would stay married to someone who stabbed me. I know the last person who tried to stab me was knocked out with one punch. I bet she regretted that.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If he did cheat, he deserved it. Stab wound hurts just as much as being cheated on by the one you love, except the emotional wound doesn't heal as quickly.

If he didn't cheat...yeah run.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Man my wife thought I was mean as I told her I would return the gift if she peaked.

Even if he did cheat that is not a cause for that kind of reaction. Also tells me there was some huge issues in that relationship. A happy souse does not wander from home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stabbed Hubby Opening Christmas Gift

I couldn't believe the title so I had to read this but then I realized that she had enough with the cheating and the fact that he wanted to do things differently by peeking made her flip. We can't know the reasons for everything but that was probably the worst Christmas ever for that family.

14th Dec, 2015 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stabbed Hubby Opening Christmas Gift Christmas

Christmas has been known to bring people together but it also can bring out the worst in people. Consider how crime goes up substantially during the Christmas period is a case in point.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Woman Stabbed Hubby For Opening Christmas Gift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,