Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

Johnathan Dungeons Dragons 3 5 Play Post Campaign - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Apr, 2014 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Looking For Players!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2014 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Greetings adventurers!

After realising there's a need for a dungeon master for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, and as I both love Dungeon Master-ing and playing by post I decided to volunteer.

How much experience do I have?

- I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and Pathfinder for about 2,5 years. During the first year I was only a players, but I always had the ambition of being a Dungeon Master as soon as possible. It is on the second year in which I started Dungeon Master-ing and for a good 1,5 year I have hosted games for over 15 people.

These games ranged from short to long but our game here can be modified to your liking before we start. Speaking about modifying your game there's a couple of things we can do about making you comfortable with the campaign.

For example, you may choose the difficulty from 3 options: Easy, Medium, Hard. The difference between the difficulty settings is of course the mental reward. No in-game reward will be given for playing in a higher difficulty.

Which adventure will we be playing?

- I am considering a couple of published adventures but also about running one of mine. I have not decided yet but I might even present you my considerations so you may choose your favorite idea.

Character levels, alignment, background story limitations and the like will be dealt with once we have the sufficient players. I'm hoping for 3 minimum. We can play with just 2 players, but a little variety should be nice.

Please reply to this post if you're interested!
Cheers, Johnathan.

PS. I'm mostly interested in a daily post game (Minimum). Of course if the majority of the players prefers a bi-daily game we could also go with that!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

I am still actively waiting for participants and I'd like to encourage anyone who wants to try the game but is unsure whether or not to. Also, I will keep checking this post so if it seems outdated don't be afraid to post a reply anyway!

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

It's been a while since I played 3.5. I currently play Pathfinder. I have GM'd 4.0. I don't think I can revert back to 3.5, because then I would really get confused with all of the rules, even though I still have the 3.5 core rulebook.

2nd Apr, 2014 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Just a suggestion, you've got like under 32% activity its not going to make people want to join up because they might think you will disappear and I've been in a couple of Dungeons & Dragons games that ended abruptly and it can be so frustrating.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2014 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't understand how the activity % is produced. I keep checking my e-mail about 20 times a day, and as soon as I see a new post I check it out, so no idea there!

If I knew a way to let you guys know I'm not going anywhere I'd do it, but you'll have to take my word for it! biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 3rd Apr, 2014 - 7:56am

5th Apr, 2014 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I don't understand how the activity % is produced.

There is some discussion about it: Your Activity and some explanation: What Is Participation?. And although this isn't relevant to your Role-playing Game there was some discussion about how its calculated: 30 Posts Too Much? biggrin.gif

international QUOTE
I keep checking my e-mail about 20 times a day...

That's cool but its only when you add a reply or your activity is high can anyone judge how serious you are. Hey dude, I'm not judging you, don't like get the wrong idea. Just been here awhile and offering my tip.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2014 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review

I don't mind joining in if it isn't going to stall badly just when I join up. When will your game start?

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2014 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

As soon as we have at least 2 participants we will be starting. And no, there will be no stalling on my part. I check my email multiple times a day, and respond to posts as soon as I know what I want to say.

(Note: My computer just stopped working and I won't be able to properly respond for max. 1 week time. Once my PC is fixed I will again be readily available for responding.)

I still want to emphasize on the fact that I really am responding, and generally checking for updates as soon as I can. 30% activity is something that baffles me!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,