Mormon Honeymoon Packages

Mormon Honeymoon Packages - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Mar, 2015 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Name: Mina

Comments: I'm looking for a nice honeymoon package in the Eastern USA so that after we are married we can maintain the spiritual high. Please tell me where we can go and what's available.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2011 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Packages Honeymoon Mormon

What about Palmyra, New York? You both can visit all the historical Church sites and if you get too bored, you can always go to New York City.

31st Mar, 2015 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Mormon Honeymoon Packages Studies Doctrine Mormon

Our Mormon Honeymoon

Sealed for ALL TIME and ETERNITY - 1999 at the WASHINGTON TEMPLE. We had a small reception at Anna's (My sister) home and the table and cake was decorated with beautiful white roses. The cute twins of my sister Anna were a happy on their own being too young to know what was going on with their Aunt and Uncle. We spent our honeymoon in PALMYRA, NEW YORK and had the opportunity to visit the Sacred Grove. We visited other areas of significance to the Church such as Fayette and the Hill Cumorah. We got all on video tape.

international QUOTE

Jean y yo nos casamos 1999 en el Templo de Washington DC, fue el dia mas importante y especial en nuestras vidas. *smile*. La ceremonia fue grandiosa y sentimos muy fuerte el Espíritu del Senor con nosotros. Nuestra luna de miel fue en New York y tuvimos la maravillosa oportunidad de ir a Palmyra donde el Profeta José Smith vivió y donde recibió parte de sus revelaciones. Estuvimos en la " Arboleda Sagrada" Donde el Profeta recibió la Primera Visión del Padre Celestial y Jesucristo. No puedo expresar con palabras la emoción, el sentimiento, el espíritu que sentimos en ese especial lugar. Nuestro matrimonio en el Templo es nuestro mayor tesoro y el que nos mantendrá unidos por todo el tiempo y Eternidad.

Mormon Honeymoon Packages (Hover)

> TOPIC: Mormon Honeymoon Packages

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,