Who Is More Hot? Part 8

Who Hot Part 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jan, 2008 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Between these who is more hot?
  User posted image Jennifer Aniston       75.00%
  User posted image Paris Hilton       25.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Who Is More Hot? Part 8

Who Is More Hot? Part 8

This is not about their level of acting (that is covered in the Actors and Actresses Board), this is ONLY about beauty and fashion between the selected ones above and nothing more. You can vote in the poll above and / or give your reasons for who is more hot as a reply in this Thread.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2008 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Part Hot More Who

I like Jennifer Anniston and think she is very pretty and more likely naturally that way. I think Paris looks fake most times I have seen her. Just my opinion.

1st Jan, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Who Is More Hot? Part 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Jennifer's best quality is her eyes, but she also has great hair. On the down side her chin is rather mannish. This is where Paris would beat her as Paris has a better facial structure, however her nose and made up look does give her an unnatural look.

2nd Jan, 2008 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Part Hot More Who

Flip JB you are really hard, Jennifer mannish? I would hate to see what you say about me if we met in person.

2nd Jan, 2008 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Part Hot More Who

Jennifer Aniston is the total package and Paris Hilton is a novice in the 'hot' arena.

2nd Jan, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Who Is More Hot? Part 8

Personally I do not think none of them are pretty but if I have to choose one I would go with Paris Hilton.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2008 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Who More Hot Part 8

Paris Hilton of course, she a good aryan specimen. Jennifer too, but I have a fondness for Paris.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2008 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Who Is More Hot? Part 8
A Friend

Who More Hot Part 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Tough decision with celebrities, but Aniston wins in my opinion, Paris just looks too much like something that jumped of a greek pedastel and threw on some modern-day clothes. Ms. Aniston, on the other hand, looks like a real person, with humanly imperfect skin that makes her more beautiful than people like Paris.

Granted ms. hilton's reputation has been sullied, such things don't really factor into my judgment of a person.

EDIT: I'm sorry, but the aryan thing just caught me. Dude, sorry, but there is no such thing as race, it's only a human misconception, remember darwin's finches? They're all finches and can live in each other's environs with near-equal ease, the thing that is so-called race, is just an organisms adaptation to the current environment, so if "white" people moved back to africa and lived there for several generations (genetically isolated, mind) they'd have darker skins; leave them there for... I don't know a couple hundred years, and they'd be considered "black".

Sorry, if this is... offensive or whatever, but I don't tolerate ignorance, especially that which divides our species against itself with derision and other somesuch feelings.

Reconcile Edited: Tensuki on 14th Jan, 2008 - 12:54am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Who Is More Hot? Part 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,