We Will Heal You On Television

We Heal Television - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jan, 2008 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A punch at all these talk shows that bring people in front of a camera with the hope of "helping them".
10th Jan, 2008 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

I often hear / see these talk show hosts (Dr. Phil, Wilkos, Muray, etc.) bring people in front of the camera saying they are helping them. This seems more like an exhibition of someone's business for money. What are your thoiughts:

Are Television 'Heal' Shows About Helping Or Money?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Television You Heal We

Oh please, they are not interested in the least in helping people. Some of them, may rationalize they are helping them and at the same time making a buck out of it. The reality in my opinion is that neither the hosts of these shows truly care neither the guests who are PAID to be on the show.

10th Jan, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

We Will Heal You On Television Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I can't see how bearing your soul in front of millions of viewers can possibly help anybody!
Most of the time they are just seen as cheap entertainment, and I don't think for one minute that these people would be invited on to tv programmes if there wasn't a great big revenue coming in from it!

10th Jan, 2008 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Television You Heal We

The only instances I think of them truly helping is when they actually help a family in need. For instance, surprise them by showing up at their house and saying we are going to do 'x' and 'y' for you. I think the benefit here is mutual, but to see a child abuser or a adulterer brought in front of the camera is just laughable.

10th Jan, 2008 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Television You Heal We

You all are right! I thought I was the only one that got that. I cant understand how those people actually request tickets, dress, travel and waste a couple of hours to see that crap.

> TOPIC: We Will Heal You On Television

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,