Mustang Bullitt

Mustang Bullitt - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Apr, 2008 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - 2008
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mustang Bullitt

Mustang Bullitt

Ford's Mustang Bullitt, based on the car featured in the '68 Steve McQueen film, has just the right touch of added horsepower to provide a pleasing rumble and scoot in commuter driving.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/review..._N.htm?csp=Cars

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Bullitt Mustang

I was looking forward to seeing this car when I first heard about it but for me it just did not make it to the favorite list. I like the side panels but the front and back no thanks.

Interior I can take or leave.

Over all a 4 or 5 at best on a scale of ten. It even sounded girly they should have tossed a spider in the exhaust to give it a nice rumble.

3rd Apr, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Mustang Bullitt Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It has the look of a powerful car, but I cannot for the life of me decide if that exterior design is from the 70s or if someone was on drugs when they approved the color. It is like taking a nice car and downgrading it as best you can. Just does not make sense to me.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2008 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Mustang Bullitt
A Friend

Bullitt Mustang

It looks more like the ford Maverick tricked out to look like a pony. I think I will give it a 4. I owned a maverick it was not a fun car.

4th Apr, 2008 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Bullitt Mustang

I think they were trying to create a modern muscle car for those still looking for that look with today's under the hood features.

> TOPIC: Mustang Bullitt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,