Tried For Two Murders Or One?

Tried Murders One - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jan, 2008 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Jan, 2008 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

With the current case of the marine who killed a fellow marine he impregnated the question has to be asked... do you feel that when someone murders a pregnant woman should the killer be tried for one or two murders?

Note: In North Carolina the baby has to be born for the killer has to be tried for two murders. Federal law sees it as two murders.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2008 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

One Murders Two Tried

In my opinion it is without a doubt 2 murders. Unborn or not, that baby was alive. He in this case simply prevented the baby from living any of it's life on it's own. Just because the baby cannot survive without depending on it's mother doesn't make it any less of alive.

If anything I would consider the murder of an unborn child should be death penalty with no option of life in prison. If someone can prevent a a child from living it's life then their life should also not be lived. That may be rather harsh to say but if you disagree I will be happy to accept your apology for being wrong.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Tried For Two Murders Or One?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,