Protection Swords

Protection Swords - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jun, 2008 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Not merely made for battle.
12th Jan, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Protection Swords

Protection Swords

In Japan certain swords are made as 'good luck' charms and with a purpose, for instance a sword may be made for protection of a loved one or a house, etc. These swords must be specifically requested from a sword master builder and he in turn may take on meditation or other ritual before actually creating the sword.

If you were to have one of these swords created, what would you want it for?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2008 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Swords Protection

That is very interesting. I guess if I were going to have it made today in my current situation I would have to have it built to protect my wife. While I imagine that SHOULD be a very popular answer for any married man, I think it is a very honest answer.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Protection Swords Sports & Fashion Music Movies

For more information on Japanese Culture please visit the japanese Japan Index.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Protection Swords
A Friend

Swords Protection

I would have one made to protect my home. Having everyone and everything in it protected by a umbrella of protection. This way I not only protect my wife but also my kids and pets.

11th Jun, 2008 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Swords Protection

I have one from Japan. I do not believe there was any mediation or rituals practiced in the making of my sword, but it sure is a work of art. A deadly work of art at that and that is precisely why I have the sword. It is a decoration as well as home security.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Protection Swords
A Friend

Protection Swords

I am with you on the home security. I have three swords in my house that I can use for home security plus a wide range of other weapons. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Protection Swords
A Friend

Protection Swords

I would not dream of using a sword for protecting my house, they make a mess!
I prefer an Irish Shalele made of cherry wood, call it a Celtic Brain Ball Bat!

> TOPIC: Protection Swords

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,