Airport Baggage Theft

Airport Baggage Theft - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2007 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2007 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Airport Baggage Theft

AIRPORT BAGGAGE HANDLERS CHARGED WITH THEFT

Seven baggage handlers who worked at Pearson International Airport are facing theft-related charges after an undercover probe into passengers' complaints of missing electronic goods.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/200...on-baggage.html

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2007 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Theft Baggage Airport

And this is news? I have been a target 3 times of the fine TSA's (Travellers Suitcase-lighteners Association) services. Best thing is the "love note" that they leave saying that they were forced to look into your luggage all in the name of safety...AND...that they are not responsible for any missing items. NICE! Tell me that is not a license to steal!

You are not allowed to lock your luggage anymore and on one of my flights back home, I had my suitcase destroyed by the TSA when they said they couldn't open an outside pouch. IT WASN'T LOCKED, but they took a utility knife to it. Samsonite doesn't protect against box cutter wielding idiots! I digress...

> TOPIC: Airport Baggage Theft

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,