Pregnant Woman's Mediterranean Diet

Pregnant Woman' S Mediterranean Diet - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2008 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Med diet 'cuts baby asthma risk'

Pregnant women who eat a Mediterranean diet may help protect their babies from asthma and other allergies.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7186728.stm

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2008 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Diet Mediterranean Womans Pregnant

That's very interesting research results!
I wasn't too surprised that England has one of the highest rates of childhood asthma worldwide-- it's a very damp country!

I think also that Dr's here are recognizing it much earlier on too. At one time you wouldn't get a diagnosis under the age of 3, but now there are many babies having been diagnosed.

This I'm sure must have played a strong part in all the results.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant Woman's Mediterranean Diet Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Mediterranean diet may help women receiving IVF to achieve successful pregnancies. New research has found that women who follow a 'Mediterranean' diet in the six months before assisted reproductive treatment have a significantly better chance of becoming pregnant and giving birth to a live baby than women who did not. Source 7r.

> TOPIC: Pregnant Woman's Mediterranean Diet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,