Tongue Cancer

Tongue Cancer - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Sep, 2009 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2008 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tongue Cancer

Tongue Cancer

Grant Achatz

At age 33, Grant Achatz should be living on top of the world. He's an award-winning chef and considered a culinary genius. His Chicago restaurant, Alinea, has been rated as one of the best restaurants in the world. But last year, Achatz was diagnosed with tongue cancer, a devastating diagnosis, especially for a chef. He was told by several doctors that to save his life, his tongue would have to be removed. Tonight on "Nightline" we profile Achatz and the tough decisions he faced after his diagnosis.
Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2008 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Cancer Tongue

I went looking up some google images about this and it is really gross to think about. I mean I never thought about someone getting cancer on their tongue before and doctors having to cut it off, how awful.

15th Sep, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Tongue Cancer Health & Special Psychology

Tongue cancer has to be hard for anyone to cope with, but especially for a chef. His whole life revolves around tasting foods but now he can't. That is terrible his tongue had to be amputated. I've heard a commercial on the radio about tongue cancer. It causes black furry stuff to grow on the tongue. Imagine if you could never taste food again or never kiss your wife/husband.

> TOPIC: Tongue Cancer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,