Transvestite Given Custody Of Two Children

Transvestite Custody Children - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Mar, 2010 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Mar, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Transvestite Given Custody Of Two Children

In Argentina, María Belen Ochoa who is a transvestite was given custody of two children (ages 4 and 7) because the birth parents have abused these kids in a horrible manner.

She took care of these kids since they were babies when the birth parents would leave the kids for days sometimes. According to a pediatrician, when Maria brought one of the kids to her office, the baby was only 6 months old, she was malnourished and did not have winter clothes even though the weather was very cold. She also had obvious signs of abuse.

Her little brother's hand was immovable apparently because his birth parents burn the child's hand in a stove.

When Maria started taking care of them, the kids changed dramatically. They were fed properly, they were dressed properly and she would attend each one of the parents meetings at school.

A judge now have given Maria full custody of the children.

Stories like this warm my heart. Bless Maria for having such a great heart. I am so happy that these kids will have another chance in life.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Children Two Custody Transvestite

Before I respond to this I have questions:

1. Who gave the children away to her initially?
2. What happened to the local social services at that time?
3. Were the original parents incarcerated?

11th Mar, 2010 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Transvestite Given Custody Of Two Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

1. The parents. They were separated and the man was an alcoholic. The mother left the area and never returned and the father died last year. Maria has been taking care of the children for the past 4 years.

2. They found out what happened and they were psychologists involved, neighbors, etc who supported Maria as the caregiver.

3. Not sure. I know the mother did not return and the judge on his ruling said that because of her abandonment, she lost all rights towards her children.

> TOPIC: Transvestite Given Custody Of Two Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,