Larry King Live: UFOs

Larry King Live Ufos - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 20th Jan, 2008 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

January 8th - Do you believe?
19th Jan, 2008 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Larry King Live: UFOs

Larry King Live: UFO

Anyone saw the Larry King Live: UFO interviews? Recently in Texas a number of people saw a mile long UFO in the sky. They say that even two military jets where in pursuit of it... what are your thoughts? Two things stood out:

1. The lights were so bright that they could hardly look at it
2. There was no sound (as would have come from an engine)

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2008 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

UFOs Live King Larry

I heard about this and really do wonder why the military or government just do not say something like "We are conducting a military experiment" or "We were training air forces in a maneuver". Staying quiet actually raises superstition, questions and the probability that these were actual UFOs.

19th Jan, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Larry King Live: UFOs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I'm a believer! Come on people there have been decades of sitings, there must be something more than just bright lights and kidnappings.

20th Jan, 2008 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

UFOs Live King Larry

I have two conflicting opinions.

First, they are real and the government may already have had contact and don't want to divulge anything until they have a treaty in place.

Second, the government has created them from super-technology that they want kept secret from the world until it's perfected.

None of this has any basis in fact, and I've never personally seen a UFO. Just my opinions.

> TOPIC: Larry King Live: UFOs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,