Trump & Mormons

Trump Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump & Mormons

Trump says he loves Mormons, but Romney not so much

GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said Friday, "I love the Mormons," at a campaign rally in SLC Ref. Source 1c.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2016 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Mormons and Trump

Trump's 'tremendous problem in Utah' a focus of presidential race

No one is talking about this year's race without bringing up Donald Trump's troubles in Utah. Ref. Source 7n.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

GOP nominee Donald Trump says winning over Utahns is a top priority

A few days after acknowledging he has a problem in Utah, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says gaining the trust and support of the state's voters is a top priority. Ref. Source 6s.

6th Dec, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Trump

I find it very interesting that trump would be looking at two Mormons for secretary of state. Is there something related to Mormonism that he likes?

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Trump

Mormon Tabernacle Choir decision to attend inauguration draws support, backlash

Also known as "America's Choir," the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed at five previous presidential inaugurations. Ref. Source 3a.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons

What about Jan Chamberlin, a member of the Mormon tabernacle Choir, that chose to resign from the prestigious group because she didn't like the idea of singing for Trump. I think its her right and I wouldn't sing for him either.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons
A Friend

Trump & Mormons

I'm curious about the Mormon dislike for Trump. There seems to be a great dislike for him amongst Mormons in general. I can understand that. How would Jan Chamberlin have reacted about singing for Hillary Clinton's inauguration? It seems that Mormons would be much more at odds with her than Trump due to religious beliefs.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Trump & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies

I wouldn't say there is a dislike among Mormons for Trump. He won Utah and there are a lot of Mormons there. What I will say is some Mormons take their beliefs more seriously than others.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trump & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,