Lds Primary Tips

Lds Primary Tips - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th Mar, 2009 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Jan, 2008 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Lds Primary Tips

LDS Primary Tips

I never thought I would see myself teaching in Primary mostly because with the lack of Priesthood here there are always many other calling that you are needed to fill, however having a special needs son changed that thinking and I am happy to be there with him (4-7).

QUOTE (Church News)
1. Be understanding of each other. "They recognize their differences but those differences seem to draw them closer to each other," said Sister Nielsen.

2. Don't see race and cultures as barriers. Children look at things that are different "as a chance to get to know someone from a place that's new to them."

3. When differences cause misunderstandings, don't take offense, but let people know in a loving way.

4. When offenses come, forgive and forget very fast.

See: Here
(Note: May require paid subscription to view)

Lds Primary Tips
Lds Primary Tips (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2009 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Tips Primary Lds

You definitely have challenges. I've seen parents with challnging children and I think they spend more time having to explain to others why the children act the way they do. Maybe you should suggest to the bishop in your area to give a talk about special need children.

> TOPIC: Lds Primary Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,