Fun Racing

Fun Racing - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th May, 2009 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Jan, 2007 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Fun Racing

I have seen great topics on serious racing on this site. Just was thinking some lighter hearted racing comments would be nice to see.

I think one race I miss the most is when we were kids is the figure 8 racing(I know banned due to well down right dangerous to drive in). Dangerous yes but as a kid was it fun to watch!

lately I have had my boys out and seen some train racing (3 cars tied together first does the pullin last does the stopping) It is fairly low speed but man talking about some crazy driving! These guys really put in some time and effort learning to get the rigs around the 1/4 mile oval!

Swamp buggies? any thoughts?

What Have you seen of late that was well just some good old boys/girls out have some safe fun!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Fun Racing
A Friend

Racing Fun

We still have figure 8 racing down here. We like to see the crashes that do occur every now and then. IT is fun to see how well a driver is when faced with the possibility of a slower driver taking him out. We only have eight racing days a year when we race only one every two weeks.

20th May, 2009 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Fun Racing Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

NICE! Wish we could get that running that often. It is also a cheap race for beginners as often it si not the car so much as the driver that causes the win.

> TOPIC: Fun Racing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,