Mormon Battles: Support - Page 3 of 5

First, lower your tax rate in the beginning - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
19th Jun, 2008 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles: Support - Page 3

No volume control built in, although honorable it was not meant to be be played while listening to the BOM or your music. If you can, and if it is not too much trouble where you risk spraining a muscle might I suggest you just turn down your volume when playing the game?

Rather off topic, but...
You need to adjust your program volume controls. For instance change your overall listening volume to be different from browser plugin or WAV volume. Your advanced properties controls all of these, you probably have them set to max.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles: Support
A Friend

Support Battles Mormon

See! now THAT is the technical support that I have come to expect from a gamer/programmer named JB. Thanks!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles: Support Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Striker

Comments: So I have moved my army to pretty much every area, yet I am out of range with everyone... I thirst blood...

15th Aug, 2008 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Support Battles Mormon

I'm not sure what your support question is asking. Are you wondering why you are out of range? This is to prevent large kingdoms from annihilating smaller ones.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Support Battles Mormon

Name: Tiffany

Comments: I want to know how do I get more soldiers?

20th Aug, 2008 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles: Support

You go to the Market and buy there along with whatever else you need.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles Support - Page 3

Name: Stephen

Comments: How do you make money in this game? I've been exploring, but I just get more people to feed and more soldiers to equip.

11th Feb, 2009 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Mormon Battles Support Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

First, lower your tax rate in the beginning to let's say 30% and then explore a lot. You can lower your tax rate from the main menu. The more peasants you gather into your kingdom the more gold you will also collect. You may also want to read some of the Sticky Threads in this Board for more info.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mormon Battles: Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,