Pregnancy & Hairloss

Pregnancy Hairloss - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2006 - 8:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2006 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy & Hairloss

Pregnancy & Hairloss

Why do some pregnant women (after pregnancy also) dramatic experience hairloss?

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2006 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Hairloss and Pregnancy

It's hormonal. About 85 to 95 percent of the hair on your head is growing and the other 5 to 15 percent is in a resting stage. After the resting period, this hair falls out, when you are pregnant or after given birth your estrogen levels take a tumble and a lot more hair follicles enter the resting stage. It should go away within 6 to 12 months. I am experiencing this right now and is NOT nice.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2006 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Pregnancy & Hairloss
A Friend

Pregnancy & Hairloss Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have always struggled with hair loss. By no means am I balled, but usually when I wash my hair, some falls out. Once I got pregnant, it became a little worse, but then I think the prenatal vitamins set in and now my hair is lovely. (It won't be that way for long, I know) I am 5 & 1/2 months pregnant now and my hair has stopped falling out for the better part. We'll see what happens when I have the baby!

> TOPIC: Pregnancy & Hairloss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,