Joran Van Der Sloot - Page 5 of 5

'I'm guilty and accept everything - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Mar, 2016 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  Joran Van Der Sloot Video Suspect in Natalee Holloway case
1st Jun, 2013 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Joran Van Der Sloot - Page 5

I will not question the will of this guy to find a wife and share his life with someone, but I wonder: how can any woman want to entrust her life to somebody jailed for multiple murders? Does she think that such a person will be able to grant her a normal and desirable life? Human brain is an unexplored land.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2014 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Sloot Der Van Joran

Joran van der Sloot, suspect in Natalee Holloway disappearance, to be extradited to U.S. After 28-year prison term ends. Ref. CNN

8th Mar, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Joran Van Der Sloot History & Civil Business Politics

Holloway's Mom Confronts Van der Sloot in Jail
Original Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 1:42pm

My heart aches for this poor man, the only thing she wants is to find her daughter so she can give her a proper burial…

international QUOTE
The mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway confronted suspect Joran Van der Sloot in a Peruvian prison after sneaking in with a Dutch journalist, local media reported Friday. Van der Sloot, 22, is being held in a maximum security prison in Lima, pending trial for allegedly beating to death 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in May. He is the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of 18-year-old Holloway in the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba. Beth Holloway, formerly Beth Twitty, entered the Castro Castro Prison with Dutch TV journalist Peter de Vries, who is investigating her daughter's disappearance. Holloway managed to speak to Van der Sloot for about five minutes, Peru's 24 Horas reported, but was removed from the facility after it was found she did not have permission to speak to him. "Beth Twitty and Joran van der Sloot met and they spoke for five minutes," Gyofred Munoz Care, a reporter with 24 Horas, told NBC. Slideshow It's been five years since 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Now, Joran van der Sloot, the last known person seen alive with the young Alabama woman, has confessed to hiding her body in an island marsh, according to a Dutch newspaper, and admitted to Peruvian officials that he murdered 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores. "But when Beth Twitty asked direct questions about the crime, he refused to answer without having his lawyer present." Source 2v

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2016 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Sloot Der Van Joran

'I'm guilty and accept everything I've done'

JORAN van der Sloot appears to have confessed to another murder, mocking police saying they "Never knew what they had to ask me." Ref. Source 4u.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Joran Van Der Sloot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,