Watching Movies With Your Parents

Watching Movies Parents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Can you do it?
Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

How do you feel about sitting down to watch a movie with your mom and dad? How about if the movie has questionable parts?

ARE TEENS COMFORTABLE WATCHING MOVIES WITH PARENTS?

Two of our high school reporters asked their peers how they would feel about watching their favorite movies with their parents.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...34343%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2005 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parents Your Movies Watching

Yeah, I do it all the time actually. She really doesn't like some of the movies I do so its mainly comidies and thrillers we watch together.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2005 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Watching Movies With Your Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My parents and I don't do that very often at all. We like some of the same kinds of movies but just don't watch them together, I don't know why. Whenever we do it goes fine and we enjoy the movie.

31st Jul, 2005 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

My dad and I watch movies together all the time. We especially love to watch action movies such as the Jackie Chan films and Triple X; its a sort of bonding time we share.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can say that watching movies with your mom and/or dad is a real good way of bonding your relationship. in fact I myself watch movies with my dad. My dad thought me how to critically view the movie and it sure helps me in making reaction papers for school.

Message Edited!
Persephone: No need to put breaks in your messages.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have fun watching movies with my mom. I enjoy watching her expressions to the questionable parts of some of my movies.

But seriously, if it wasn't for her, I don't think I would've found my favorite movies I love today. So, yeah, I feel comfortable watching a movie with my parent.

biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2006 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Watching Movies Your Parents

Hahaha, I try to avoid it as much as possible! My parents are *huge* prudes. When we rented the movie "Troy" my dad was like "Uh... excuse me! What is he doing? Do they really need to show that?" Not only that but my dad talks through the entire movie. Don't watch TV with them either because my mom does the same thing as my dad. "Oh, I wonder who he's running from? Why is he chasing him? Oh oh, look, he's going to appear right... THERE!"

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Watching Movies Your Parents Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Swiftknife your parents sound a little like mine. laugh.gif.

My dad when he watches a movie it has to be based truly on reality. Movies like the Matrix he hates because it's "not real", but it doesn't stop there. In war movies like Behind Enemy Lines he pokes holes in the plot and when he underfire and miraculassly avoids being hit by any bullets he says "that's crap" or "he'd be dead in reality". He seams to be missing the point that reality isn't really that interesting.

My mum's not to bad though.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Watching Movies With Your Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,