Who Is More Committed?

Who Committed - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Men or Women
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2005 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Who Is More Committed?

Who is More Committed?

Who do you think is more committed to a relationship, the man or the woman? Do you feel women are known to be more romantic and loving than men or is it just about perception?

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Committed More Who

I don't think it would be fair for me to say whether men or women are more committed to a relationship. It all depends on the man and woman in question. They are some men more committed to a relationship than women and viceversa. It all depends on the individuals.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Who Is More Committed?
A Friend

Who Is More Committed? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree with LDS, that's a hard question to really have a rock solid answer to. It's completely on an individual basis; however, I think there is a stereotype that men are less committed to a relationship. Part of that reason probably comes from men and women being wired different, and sometimes when men try to do something they think is meaningful, it's not quite as meaningful to the woman. That tends to leave a man with a reputation that he isn't really romantic.

In my relationship, my fiance is definately the "romantic" between the two of us. We both have our romantic moments, but he tends to slip into that mindset way more than I do. In our case, I would be the less romantic one of the bunch. smile.gif It's all about the individual couple.

30th Oct, 2005 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Committed More Who

I agree, it depends on the two within the relationship. I believe that in every relationship there is always one more committed than the other, but it isn't set in stone which gender tends to be more firm in their commitment.

Roz

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Who Is More Committed?
A Friend

Committed More Who

I don't think that a person's romanticism in a relationship is necessarily a measure of how committed they are. I've seen some people who are very committed to their relaitonship, but they just can't manage to pull off romance.

On the reverse, I've seen people who had that romantic charisma, but had no real commitment to a relationship. They can go hand in hand, but they don't always.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Who Is More Committed?
A Friend

Who Is More Committed?

Yes I agree, It does depend on the couple in question. However, the 'worldly' view on the issue is that the female is always more committed to a relationship. I, however, resist this assumption.
A commitment to a relationship is strictly that. It does not necessarily mean a commitment to that person. I'm not saying, go out and be promiscuous... What I am getting at is; Well let me ask you this question.
If you were married for 10 years to the one person, and started to go through rough times, what are you committed to by staying with your spouse. The person or the relationship?
Please don't be too quick to say, "Well, the person of course!". Because I am sure if you think deeper, it is more likely to be the relationship, rather than the person.

The only way to prove who is more committed to the relationship, Is to tempt the couple away from eachother... A move which could be considered quite rude and intrusive, but still, the only means of getting an exact answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2005 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Who More Committed

While I hate posting "me too," I'll say that I also agree with the above posters. It depends absolutely on the relationship. Friends of mine make this abundantly clear with one, the wife is far more committed and the other, the husband is far more committed. This is not to say that either marriage is less than the other -- just the level of commitment seems to be clearly defined. In my own past relationships, I've gone between being the one more committed and the fly-by-nighter. It depends on the pairing.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Who Is More Committed?
A Friend

Who More Committed Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I must say that when it comes to romance and commitment I am definitely more committed than my spouse. I tend to be the one always thinking romantically and doing little things to show her I love her. Its rare, because most of the time I believe its the opposite.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Who Is More Committed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,