Sopa De Entulho

Sopa De Entulho - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2007 - 1:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Beans And Grains
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2007 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Sopa De Entulho

Recipe name:
Sopa De Entulho

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Beans And Grains

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe detials:
Beans and Grains

1 lb Kidney beans (dry)

2 md Onion

1/8 t Cloves, whole

2 sm Turnips

3 md Carrot

3 md Potato raw w/o skin

1 sm Pumpkin

4 t Extra Virgin olive oil

1/2 ea Head Cabbage

6 t Vinegar

4 pt Water

Soak beans for a few hours in water; fill a large pan with 4 pints water, press cloves into onions add to beans, add olive oil. Turn on medium heat and cook until beans are tender. Cut turnip into small pieces and add. Cut carrots into thin slices and the pumpkin into large cubes. Add them to pot. Discard the onion with the cloves still in it. When carrots are almost cooked add the peeled potatoes cut into small cubes. The washed leaves of the turnip are broken into medium size pieces by hand and the leaves of the cabbage hand-shredded into large pieces. Continue cooking until leaves are soft. Place a teaspoon of vinegar in bottom of each bowl and fill with hot soup. You can add a dash of Tabasco for more spice.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon May 20 4:02:04 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Sopa De Entulho

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about sopa de entulho needs more replies swiftly for our and know so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Sopa De Entulho

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,