Pasta Marco Polo

Pasta Marco Polo - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Sep, 2010 - 5:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Pasta
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Pasta Marco Polo

Recipe name:
Pasta Marco Polo

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Pasta

What are your thoughts about this delightful dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

Nonstick cooking spray 2 tb Sesame oil

1/2 lb Chicken breast, sliced

4 Scallions, sliced

12 oz Spicy Sesame Linguine

1/2 c Chicken broth

3 tb Soy sauce

1 tb Sherry

1 tb Sugar

1 tb Cornstarch

1/2 tb Chili sauce

1/2 ts Garlic powder

1 tb Hoisin sauce

1 tb Minced ginger

1/2 ts Salt

Combine sauce ingredients. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add oil & heat. Stir fry chicken until it begins to lose raw color. Add scallions. Add sauce. Add cooked pasta and stir until blended. Source: Lisa Clarke, based on a recipe on a package of 'Al Dente' Spicy Sesame Linguine Noodles. Notes from the Chef: "I took a ride on my lunch hour to Auntie El's Farmer's Market in Sloatsburg NY, just over the NJ border on Route 17. This place is nifty. I bought a few unusual items there, the first of which I used tonight - Al Dente Spicy Sesame Linguine Noodles. The recipe I used came from the back of the package, with a few modifications for ingredients I couldn't find. We liked it, and I presume it would also be good with regular linguine." - Lisa From: Lisa Date: 07-15-96 (20:42) The Polka Dot Cottage, a BBS with a taste of home. 1-201-822-3627.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
What do you like / dislike about the recipe? Did it come out the way you expected it?

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Pasta Marco Polo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,