Beowulf

Beowulf - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Dec, 2007 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Beowulf
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2007 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Beowulf

Beowulf

What is your review for the film, 'Beowulf'?

Beowulf
Beowulf (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2007 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Beowulf

This looks so hot and it has Jolie in it too which means its bound to be entertaining wink.gif. Is the lead guy the same one from 300?

19th Dec, 2007 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Beowulf Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This movie is a sad tale of what the vice full blood of man can lead to. It also does an excellent job of telling tales of folklore from the Nordic lands. The animation is excellent. At certain times I honestly wondered what was actual film and what was animation. Maybe often ignored, but the sound effects and music for this film was well chosen, but I say that with a bit of biased review since I am a lover of Medieval music.

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </b> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

19th Dec, 2007 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Beowulf

An awesome film! Yeah the animation was a whole load of fun but you know what the voice overs and acting was so good that effects or not the whole movie was rad.

19th Dec, 2007 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Beowulf

I have it on my must see this for the year. How brutal is it my 9 year old is pestering me like crazy to watch it?

19th Dec, 2007 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Beowulf

I do not know if I would want my nine year old watching this... you may want to preview it yourself first (especially the Jolie scenes) before letting him watch it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Dec, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Beowulf

I might wait till it is out on video then. Thanks JB it is hard to find action movies that are not to brutal or sexual for that age.

20th Dec, 2007 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Beowulf Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I like how this animation showed the great nordic heritage and the valor of the men and the beauty of our women.

+  1 2 
> TOPIC: Beowulf

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,