Cinnamon Potatoes

Cinnamon Potatoes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2012 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Breakfasts
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2012 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Cinnamon Potatoes

Recipe name:
Cinnamon Potatoes

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Breakfasts

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

3 Potatoes, lg.

2 Onions, chopped, med.

3 tb Butter

2 tb Cinnamon

Salt Pepper

***NOTE*** Do NOT replace the butter in this recipe for anything else. I can tell you from my experience and experimentation that the results are NOT the same. It is the combination of tastes of butter, onions and cinnamon that make this dish. I have even tried combinations of oleo and butter, and oil and butter with disastrous results. The frying fat MUST be pure, 100% butter.

****** Peel and slice potatoes. Peel and chop onions. Melt butter in a skillet. Place potatoes and onion in skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add cinnamon (I used the quantity of 2 tb, this is merely a guesstimate, I use a VERY generous amount). Fry on medium heat, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender and slightly browned. Great served with shirred eggs or fried eggs with crisp bacon.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Cinnamon Potatoes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,