Easy Chili Recipe

Easy Chili Recipe - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Mar, 2009 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Beans And Grains
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Easy Chili Recipe

Recipe name:
Easy Chili Recipe

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Beans And Grains

What are your thoughts about this delightful dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe detials:
Beans and Grains

4 ea Cloves garlic; minced

1 ts Cumin

1 ea Yellow onion; - chopped

1 pk Pinto beans*

3 c Beef broth

1/4 ts Cayenne pepper

1,2 lb sirloin tips; cubed 3, 4 T chili powder

*Washed and soaked the night before(drain saute the beef, onions, garlic,add to the beans, add beef stock, salt and pepper to taste, cayenne and chili powder, simmer gently until beans are tender, about 2 1/2 hours. Sometimes i add chili ortega peppers, fresh vine ripened tomatoes, tomato sauce, i also sometimes thicken it with masa and water, it depends on the mood of the day.. Don't hesitate to be creative...chili is universal and lots of fun to change the ingredients. You might also try black beans, or a combination. Let me know your results......susan - san diego LAWRENCE MORAN (FWMH07A)
-

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
What do you like / dislike about the recipe? Did it come out the way you expected it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Wed May 1 6:49:46 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Easy Chili Recipe

Add Comment
I wish there was more on easy chili recipe need more info swiftly to understand easy chili recipe carefully or move ahead with discussion.

> TOPIC: Easy Chili Recipe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,