Parents Need To Read To Children

Parents Read Children - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2008 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom Thus saith Ed Balls
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parents Need To Read To Children

Parents urged to read to children

Parents are urged by Schools Secretary Ed Balls to spend more time reading to their children.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7163172.stm

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Children Read To Parents

Reading to kids is an incredible way of teaching and bonding with your kids. It is hard when they are too small but at the same time you are creating a great habit since they are small.

2nd Jan, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Parents Need To Read To Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have no doubt whatsoever that reading to your child is an important and integral route to their learning, I have always spent time with my children doing this, and it becomes a habit that hopefully once they can read a bit for themselves they will be keen to choose books that they like for themselves.

Schools start by looking at pictures, and making up a story to go with that picture, I must admit that I find this a bit harder to do, but at least if you involve the kids in it, you'll be surprised how they each have an interpretation of the same picture, but see it a different way!

> TOPIC: Parents Need To Read To Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,