Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jan, 2010 - 6:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gary Coleman Case
14th Feb, 2008 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman

Besides rating Gary Coleman as an actor, did you know he was married last August? It was a secret wedding - he married a 22 year old, Gary is 40.

Gary Coleman
Gary Coleman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2008 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Coleman Gary

What'chu talkin' 'bout JB?

Maybe Gary needs some cash for a honeymoon or something else because "No one wanted to buy Gary Coleman's Saturn Sky".

https://jalopnik.com/cars/found-on-ebay/no-...-sky-334157.php

Actually, like many childhood stars, his life has not been that great. He has had to sue his parents and former manager over mismanagement of his money made as a child. What he did get as a result was mismanaged and he filed for bankruptcy. What you might not know is that he suffers from a kidney problem that has required 2 transplants and daily dialysis. Fame really hasn't been all that kind to this guy.

Hey...but he did place 8th in the race for California Governor! Another Arnold beat him out though!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 14th Feb, 2008 - 9:00am

19th Feb, 2008 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, I knew they were married. I also knew they were several domestic violence episodes and she feared for her life. Coleman recently gave an interview stating that even though they have been married since August there is not physical intimacy as yet. spock.gif Also she said that she is "used to" fight with him all the time. Strange couple.

LOS ANGELES -  Gary Coleman has not yet had sex with his wife, even though the two married in August, he told "The Insider."

"It will happen when it happens," he said.

And in an interview with "Inside Edition," the couple said they fight so much that "yes," bride Shannon Price has feared for her safety.

But by now, she said, "I'm used to it."

The police were even called during one domestic dispute and cited Coleman.

The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star married 22-year-old Price in August on a mountaintop in Nevada, but they have been keeping their vows under wraps, the pair told "Inside Edition" last week.

"Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us," Coleman, 40, said on Tuesday's broadcast of the program.

Coleman met Price on the set of the 2006 comedy "Church Ball." Price said it was she who proposed to Coleman, but that he surprised her on her birthday by whisking her to a mountaintop in the Valley of Fire State Park to exchange vows....

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman
A Friend

Coleman Gary

That is all very interesting. I think the last I heard of him was doing a stunt fight with some other child actor. I am not sure what came out of that.

26th Apr, 2008 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Coleman Gary

Well, like he is not very lucky with the ladies. He is getting divorced and his wife and him will appear on Divorce Court TV.

LOS ANGELES -  The honeymoon is over for Gary Coleman and his new bride.

The 40-year-old actor and his 22-year-old wife, Shannon Price, are set to appear on TV's "Divorce Court" on May 1 and 2. The couple wed in August after meeting on the set of the 2006 comedy "Church Ball."

Among the problems the pair discusses with Judge Lynn Toler are Coleman's anger and intimacy issues. Coleman and Price agree they have "ugly" monthly fights.

"If he doesn't get his way, he throws a temper tantrum like a five-year-old does," Price says, according to a transcript of the show obtained by The Associated Press. "He like stomps the floor and yells, 'Meehhhh,' and starts throwing stuff around. He bashes his head in the wall, too."

Coleman says he gets frustrated because "the male is always the bad guy."

"When I try to state my case or explain things to her or try to get her to understand my point of view," Coleman says, "my point of view doesn't matter."

3rd Jul, 2009 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman

I don't know what happened but it seems they were not divorced. His wife was arrested for domestic violence.

SANTAQUIN -- The wife of actor Gary Coleman has been arrested in Utah County on suspicion of domestic violence. Shannon Price, 23, was booked into the Utah County Jail late Wednesday on investigation of misdemeanor domestic violence criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. Jail records show that she was released after posting $1,205 bail.

In a probable cause statement released by the Santaquin Police Department on Thursday, police said an officer was dispatched to a "family problem" at Coleman's Santaquin home where a man had been locked out of his home by his wife after a fight.

"Officer tried talking to his wife in the driveway of the residence to resolve the problem. The female yelled and called officer (expletive) and told officer '(expletive) you and (expletive) him' several times during the conversation and was acting tumultuously as people were walking past on the sidewalk," police said in the statement.

"Officer told her to stop using that language and to relax. She would for a moment, then start the same behavior again. She admitted to officer that she 'trashed' his bedroom while he was outside the house."

Police said the bedroom of the home was destroyed, the dresser tipped over, DVDs scattered about and clothing thrown around. ..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman likes the loud type of women. I hope they sort it out.

25th Jan, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Take a look at the mugshot of Gary Coleman, who was (once again) arrested for domestic violence. This man surely must be in drugs or something!

Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gary Coleman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,