California Homeless - Page 2 of 3

Stop white collar criminals from having ridiculous - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
California Homeless California Homelessness - Californian Homeless
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

California Homeless - Page 2

Fourth vicious attack targeting homeless in San Diego Man was wounded, set on fire among apartments off Broadway

Downtown San Diego - A homeless man was attacked and set on fire along a walkway between downtown San Diego apartments early Tuesday, the fourth attack in as many days by the ... Ref. Source 1o.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Homeless California

The people that take advantage of the most unfortunate people among them need to be hunted down like rats and locked up. They are the ones that don't deserve to be in the comfort of their homes.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

California Homeless
A Friend

California Homeless History & Civil Business Politics

I don't understand how we still have a homeless issue in 2016. We are the richest nation on earth. Look at all the money we squander on our military. We spend much more than any other nation on our military.
Why can't we take care of our most vulnerable? It breaks my heart to see this. Many of the homeless are veterans emotionally destroyed by what they have seen and had to do.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Homeless California

Man in custody in series of homeless attacks
Two homicides, two brutal attacks on sleeping homeless man led to massive hunt for suspect

San Diego — A man was in custody Thursday in the series of brutal attacks that left two homeless men dead and two others in critical condition, sources said. A city official ... Ref. Source 9b.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Homeless California

McSwain: In failing the homeless, SD stands apart

While San Diego is seeing a soaring homeless population, federal statistics show the nation's overall number of unsheltered homeless people fell 32 percent. Dan McSwain says we have "Largely outsourced our compassion to government." Ref. Source 9o.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

California Homeless

Homeless man wins harassment settlement from SDPD

The city of San Diego has agreed to pay $15,000 to settle a lawsuit filed by a homeless man who accused police of harassment and improper arrests. Zack Green will get $7,500, and his lawyers get the rest. His complaint sought $1 million. Ref. Source 3e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

California Homeless
A Friend

California Homeless - Page 2

We have to do something to get our homeless situation under control. I read the back posts and this story and I have to agree with Kyrroeth. We are not only the richest country on Earth, we are the richest country in the history of Earth. I understand there will always be those who just resign from life and end up here, but I think that is the minority. I know there are a lot of people on the streets because of psychological issues and we are woefully inadequately funding that. I also know many of these people are veterans, and this is an issue near and dear to me. This is a place we need to invest. As a society we should take care of those who can't take care of themselves.

15th Feb, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

California Homeless Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Stop white collar criminals from having ridiculous adjustable mortgage rates and make home payments easy and the problem will be solved.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: California Homeless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,