Jane Fonda - Page 2 of 2

Jane Fonda's Mother Had Nine Abortions Before - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Oct, 2014 - 6:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Jane Fonda
A Friend

Jane Fonda - Page 2

I am with other vets on this matter in the fact the world will be a much better place when she is gone. THe fact that she shows no remorse for the actions she did while over there makes our blood boil. Many vets who still suffer today from that war and get no help but should is a crime in my opinion. Then she sits there on her high horse acting like she did no wrong. It makes me sick. I can not even watch any of her movies or see her face without getting mad. Here is a war criminal sitting in america getting rich while some of the vets who are homeless and suffering because of her actions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2014 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fonda Jane

Jane Fonda's Mother Had Nine Abortions Before Fonda Was Born, She Then Committed Suicide

A new report reveals some of the intense family drama behind pro-abortion activist Jane Fonda's parents. The report describes how Fonda's father was cold and a bully, as well as a shameless womaniser and Jane always blamed her manic depressive mother Frances for their break-up. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jane Fonda

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,