Betty Who - Take Me When You Go

Betty Go - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Oct, 2014 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Betty Who,Take Me Go
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2014 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

After listening to Betty Who - Take Me When You Go what is your review for the music? Feel free to share your opinions related to the implementation of the score or melody.

Betty Who - Take Me When You Go (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2014 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Go When Take - Betty

Betty Who will release her debut LP, 'Take Me When You Go' (RCA Records) on October 7, 2014.

Collaborating with powerhouse writers and producers Claude Kelly, Martin Johnson, Mag, and Starsmith, Who recorded most of the album's twelve tracks in Los Angeles' Westlake studio, finishing it in longtime collaborator and executive producer Peter Thomas's bedroom.The album follows Who s EP, 'Slow Dancing' which earned her an appearance on NBC's Late Night with Seth Meyers and raves from SPIN and Nylon to BuzzFeed and Perez Hilton, along with spreads in Elle, Cosmo, and more. TIME named her One To Watch in 2014, New York Magazine described her as a mix of "Early Madonna...Katy Perry and Robyn, with spunk and confidence," And Billboard hailed her "Shimmering tracks...and arresting pop textures." Betty and her band have consistently earned praise for their "Tight, pitch-perfect" (Consequence of Sound) live show which was spotlighted as one of the highlights of Lollapalooza 2014 by Fuse, Billboard, Chicago Sun-Times, Time Out Chicago, Mashable, and more. Fans will have the chance to catch Who's "Effervescent" (Village Voice) stage show on her headlining U.S. Tour throughout October. She will also support Katy Perry in Australia in November.

Betty Who - Take Me When You Go Tracklist:

2. High Society
3. Glory Days
4. Somebody Loves You
5. Missing You
6. Better
7. All of You
8. Runaways
9. A Night to Remember
10. Heartbreak Dream
11. Alone Again
12. Dreaming About You
13. California Rain

> TOPIC: Betty Who - Take Me When You Go

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,