Last Toy RPG - Page 3 of 6

Moving quickly steps up and gets in front - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Play by Post
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG - Page 3

Gives in to his conscious

I have thought it over and you seem like a nice enough lady. I hope your nephew really enjoys his new box of blocks.

Donnald hands you that box that you have been wanting all along

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

RPG Toy Last

Well if your not going to take it I will just buy it myself

turns and begins walking up to the cashiers

22nd Feb, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Last Toy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Daphne was shocked by the guy's reaction that she realized she did not reacted fast enough....

Nooooo, please wait, wait! I will be more than glad to accept the toy! Thank you!

Rather off topic, but...
KNtoran, you are something else. laugh.gif

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Page 3 RPG Toy Last

He hands the toy over with a smile on his face.

Your welcome Have a nice day.

He tips a imaginary hat and walks off

Rather off topic, but...
I try my hardest to be interesting at times. biggrin.gif

29th Feb, 2008 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

RPG Toy Last

This Dramatist role,

Intermission...

We need one more participant to come in here or the votes will be just between the two of you. So please wait until someone new has replied here before continuing.

3rd Mar, 2008 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Last Toy RPG

O'hashrek role,

Rounding the end of the isle he almost walks into a rather large man, and skids to a halt. His face drops a bit seeing Daphne, quickly he places his best fake smile on.

Sorry good sir just was rushing...Need to grab a Leggo set for my Nephew.

Looks to the shelves then back at Daphne and it hits him ... she has the last set.

Ah Daphne I do believe it was...such a small world. Puts on his most charming smile. I trust things have been better since our last meeting in the Restaurant?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Last Toy RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah looks at the guy and says..

I think you are confusing me with someone else. My name is not Daphe.

She then proceeds to the cashier with her toy...

3rd Mar, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Last Toy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

Moving quickly steps up and gets in front of Mariah, careful to avoid the hired help.

Looking puzzled, replies

I never forget a face....was it Mariah? Yes I do believe that it! Sorry how rude of me to forget a lady's name!

Stand so that she may not pass, with out conversation first.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Last Toy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,