Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2008 - Page 4 of 7

Those babes real hot. When the whitey one - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Nov, 2008 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2008
For Discussion on the actual competiton See HERE
29th Aug, 2008 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2008 - Page 4

laugh.gif. I guess this is why Gary Hunt (or Hart I can't remember) is called white but he looks mixed to me.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2008 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Miss

Maybe its just me but the women in the pic could probably pass for spanish women. I see some Venezuelans who look like that.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2008 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I looked more at the one of the left of the picture. I didn't look much at the one on the right. But now that I have; I can definitely see the Asian. She is still good looking.

Gabrielle looks more muscular than some other models. I like the way she looks. She is just right. She could use another 15 pounds though.

Maybe it is more of a genetic preference. I come from a physically strong genetic pool (not bragging). Great great gramps was in the strong men competitions in the fairs and most of us have natural strength. I am not really attracted to the skin and bones women. I don't like the 300 pounders either though.

I must be mistaken in some things.

She doesn't look east indian to me.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:56am

2nd Sep, 2008 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Tobago Trinidad Miss

Indianchick:

What streets do you walk down JB? Maybe you should check out my friends and I and you'll take back your words.

Well I study at UWI and go on the campus a lot and most of the girls I see there are (to me at the least) pretty.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Miss

These woman look like Venezuelan. I see these woman more of my country than Trinidad.

3rd Oct, 2008 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Hermosa, I have been trying to say that all though this and other Threads. This look is plentiful in other countries or in other words common, the average, but here they are esteemed as 'the best we got'. Nothing wrong with that, but I hate when Trinis try to tell me that this look is so common that you can walk down the street and see women like this everywhere in Trinidad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad Tobago 2008 - Page 4

Nice see you JB. You are in Trinidad? I look similar to what is the woman in the picture. You see woman plenty look like this in Trinidad?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Miss Trinidad Tobago 2008 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Those babes real hot. When the whitey one going up for the world contest?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,