Tsa Laptop Scans

Tsa Laptop Scans - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jul, 2008 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Do you travel with your laptop?
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tsa Laptop Scans

TSA Laptop Scans

TSA takes steps toward speedier laptop X-rays

For Dayton - and for airline passengers nationwide - the X-ray scan of a new laptop case with a computer inside was a breakthrough of sorts. For months, Dayton's company, CODi of Harrisburg, Pa., has been designing a case that can go through airport X-ray machines holding a computer and eliminate one of the biggest hassles of aviation security: removing laptops.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/200....htm?csp=Travel

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Tsa Laptop Scans
A Friend

Scans Laptop Tsa

I hope that this will help people and laptop security. There are too many laptops that are being lost because someone picks up the wrong laptop after sending their laptops thru security. I think THe TSA is partially responsible for this too. Moving things around and getting laptops out of order is helping passengers lose their laptops. I am one who probably will not fly with my laptop just because of the hassles you have to go through with the TSA.

8th Jul, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Tsa Laptop Scans Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm amazed that you can detect if a laptop is a bomb or weapon by just looking at it for a few seconds, to me that is not enough time.

9th Jul, 2008 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Scans Laptop Tsa

I always travel with a laptop and it just is not a big deal to pull it out and send it through. I would like to buy stock in the companies that start selling the security-approved cases first. Everyone is going to run out and start buying them off the shelves. I like the cases we have and one of the things I like about them is that they are backpacks and hold lots of other things too. They double as carry ons etc. Sounds like these won't fit the approved profile. Having a functional case is more important to me than the inconvenience of pulling out my laptop at the airport. It is less inconvenient than taking off my shoes, etc.

9th Jul, 2008 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Scans Laptop Tsa

Great. Now that the TSA has solved that problem, they will have more time to work on the one that is near and dear to my heart:

https://www.gadling.com/2008/03/11/washingt...-and-mostly-lo/

I have had many things stolen by the TSA in my travels to and from the US and it is a common complaint. The note telling me that they looked through my things is reassuring though and eases my fears that they might not be getting paid enough.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Tsa Laptop Scans
A Friend

Tsa Laptop Scans

Yes I think that the new improved laptop bags may not be something the airlines allows for carry ons. Then you will have to gate check your laptop and it can then become lost, stolen or broken just like any other piece of luggage. I think I will save myself the hassels. I even refuse to take off my shoes. I find it funny that the federal policy governing all TSA says we are not required to remove our shoes. But all TSA personnel ask you to remove them. Makes you wonder what else they are ignoring. I will not say anything about the amount of items I hear that have gone missing out of searched bags.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2008 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Tsa Laptop Scans

What I really love is when I open my bags and not only do I find the little "love note" from TSA but I have bonus items that somehow ended up in my luggage that weren't there when I packed. Makes you wonder if they aren't just fooling with us at times.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Tsa Laptop Scans
A Friend

Tsa Laptop Scans Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Well it is those bonus items you find that people are calling the airports to tell us that the TSA stole this or that. I am still wondering why the TSA took a WII out of a checked bag. I guess their kids wanted one.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tsa Laptop Scans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,