Unusual Traditions Of Fathers

Unusual Traditions Fathers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Jun, 2006 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2006 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Unusual Traditions Of Fathers

Unusual Traditions of Fathers

Did your Father have an Unusual Tradition that was enforced in your home? If so, what was it? You may also discuss Fathering Traditions in other countries.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2006 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Fathers Traditions Unusual

"Mama, when is daddy coming home?" I have no idea how many times I asked that question before I knew he was never coming home to stay. I stood on the front porch once and watched him climb up into his big truck and drive away on another long haul. I stood there listening to the sound of his diesel engine till I couldn't hear it anymore wishing I had a Dad that stayed home every night like others did.

Of course when you have no father there is no tradition and that is an empty way for a child to grow up. Being a "dad" to your child is the most important job you will ever have. Be there for them.

One tradition my children remember fondly was getting to stay up late one night a week to watch The Red Skelton Show. Such a little thing, yet remembered.

> TOPIC: Unusual Traditions Of Fathers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,