Your Tool Kit

Your Tool Kit - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Mar, 2007 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Essentials!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Your Tool Kit

Your Tool Kit

What should every home owner have in their Tool Kit? We are talking about Essentials.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Your Tool Kit
A Friend

Kit Tool Your

In my essential tool kit, I would include the following:

Hammer
Screw driver
Misc assortment of nails and screws
Pliers
Crescent wrench
Allen wrenches

This allows you to fix almost anything that you would have to fix in a house. It also allows you to put together misc toys and such if you have kids. And screw drivers are multifaceted in that they can be used to leverage items free, that is of course, if you can accept the occasional slip and the pain following!

22nd Mar, 2006 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Tool Kit Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In addition to what Konquererz mentioned, I would also add a power drill. At one time I didn't own a drill, and struggled through trying to add enough torque by hand. Now with a drill, that is a thing of the past. In my opinion, it is a must have for any do-it-yourselfer.

28th May, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Kit Tool Your

I have found that a good pair of wire strippers / cutters is a very nice addition to any home toolkit. This allows for removal of potentially dangerous power cords and possibly even repair in some cases. This also is good if you are a do it yourselfer in the replacement of a light fixture, outlet, or even a ceiling fan.

8th Mar, 2007 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Kit Tool Your

Nice list but I would add a good cold chisel, pocket knife, small roll black wire, electrical tape. I always carry my tool box in the truck when traveling so often I add spare fuel line and hoses and clamps.

> TOPIC: Your Tool Kit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,