Popcorn

Popcorn - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Dec, 2004 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How do you like your popcorn?
  Plain       5.00%
  Light Salt Only       0.00%
  Light Butter and Salt       25.00%
  Heavy Butter and Salt       15.00%
  Extra Heavy Butter       15.00%
  Popcorn Balls       0.00%
  Commercialized: e.g. Cracker Jacks       0.00%
  Cheese Powdered       5.00%
  Chocolate Coated       0.00%
  Carmel Coated       15.00%
  Mixed with Nuts, etc.       10.00%
  I do not eat Popcorn       10.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How do you like yours?
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Popcorn

POPPED CULTURE: POPCORN IS ALWAYS A POPULAR SNACK

'Tis the season for popcorn-munching. The aroma of fresh-popped corn helps put the fun in home parties and the magic in movie theaters. It's one of America's oldest snack foods, with ears of popcorn found in a New Mexico cave estimated to be around 5,600 years old.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...10664%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Popcorn

I like my popcorn plain because otherwise I get really full before I finish the popcorn, a thing which I hate by itself, but is much worse on movies.

In movies, it's always nice to have something to eat in a scary moment, and if my popcorn is bombarded with butter, after only about twenty minutes of the film... I just cannot eat anymore. Often, though, I eat despite that I'm full, and that just gives me a stomach ache, and makes me spend the rest of the movie whining about it. laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 9th Dec, 2004 - 12:37am

9th Dec, 2004 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Popcorn Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can eat popcorn, but I do not usually eat it, I don't like it much. When I go to the movies, I may eat some but I will never make it at home.

9th Dec, 2004 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Popcorn

I love movie style buttered popcorn. Lots of butter flavor. Orville Redenbacher's, Take Two, Jolly Time, it doesn't matter.

Microwave popcorn does NOT last long in our house. wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Popcorn
A Friend

Popcorn

I'm eating Popcorn right now at work. We have one of the big canisters divided into three sections. One is butter flavor, another cheese flavor and the third is sweetened. Can't decide which is best. Guess I'll have to do further testing.

9th Dec, 2004 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Popcorn

I had a hard time picking my answer.

At the movies, I love my popcorn loaded in butter, but I can't eat much of it because I get too thirsty. If I drink to quench the thirst, I have to go to the bathroom... rolleyes.gif

I also absolutely love cheese popcorn...my favorite is Smart Food. It is great because not only is it delicious, but since the cheese is white, you don't end up with orange fingers from eating it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2004 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Popcorn

The only time I will eat popcorn is when I am at the movies; and only because I feel like I have to. It is almost a crime not to eat it while watching a movie. I do like some of the caramel and cheese flavored ones on occasion, but usually stick to the light butter and salt variety.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2004 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Popcorn
A Friend

Popcorn Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Too bad this poll wasn't multiple choice!

My family loves popcorn. We usually do the microwave pouches, though. One thing I have to be careful of is making sure that the pre-packaged stuff eaten by my older son is dairy-free due to his milk allergy.

Quick safety reminder: Popcorn can pose a choking hazzard for small children. Make sure the little ones are good chewers! wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Popcorn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,