Valentine's Day Cards From Planned Parenthood

- Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Feb, 2010 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Promote Abortion, Condoms
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Valentine's Day Cards From Planned Parenthood

Valentine's Day Cards From Planned Parenthood Promote Abortion, Condoms

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- New Valentine's Day cards from Planned Parenthood and a national organization for "pro-choice" doctors don't have the typical phrases like "Be Mine" or "I Love You." Instead, the promotional cards promote abortion, condoms and promiscuity.

Jodi Magee, the head of Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health, emailed supporters of abortion practitioners and pro-abortion doctors letting them know of their special Valentine's Day cards. "Let pro-choice physicians know that you appreciate them. With the stigma and harassment our doctors face, they deserve to know that they make us proud," she says.

The cards feature a large heart on a white background with the message, "I love pro-choice doctors" and a link to the pro-abortion group's web site.

Blogger Valerie of 2 Seconds Faster blog noticed the cards and responded, "I can't imagine sending ANY physician a valentine, but the thought of sending one to an abortionist makes my skin crawl to say the least. But that is exactly what 'Jodi' is urging members of PRCH to do."

Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood of the Heartland has a slew of cards promoting condoms and promiscuity. The cards come with an dotted-lined box show the giver of the card where to place a condom inside. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day Cards From Planned Parenthood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,