Rugby Football

Rugby Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Rugby Football A general Thread about the sport of Rugby.
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2008 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Rugby Football
A Friend

Rugby Football

Does anyone have an interest in Rugby?
The European six nations Rugby tournament is on.

Wales have played 3 won 3.
France have played 3 won 2.
England have played 3 won2.
Ireland have played 3 won 2.
Italy and Scotland are yet to win a game.

Wales are the favorites but need to play Ireland and France to win outright.
If they lose one of these, the result will be close and very interesting.

Rugby Football
Rugby Football (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2008 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Football Rugby

I think you are on your own here. We have a few Rugby Threads here, and despite it being an International Community I have never seen anyone express interest in it. I have met some Tonga Pro Rugby players years ago who played in Britain. If I back anyone it would be the Tongans. For the Six Nations I will go with France, but I do not think I have ever heard them making a significant mark in the Rugby World, but I do not follow it, so I may be writing out of ignorance.

25th Feb, 2008 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Rugby Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like Rugby. It is a very popular sport in Argentina, usually within the upper-middle class folks but now is spreading to other areas and people as well. A friend of mine lost his eye playing Rugby. I enjoy it although I find it too be extremely aggressive.

25th Feb, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Football Rugby

I lov watching rugby and of course Australia are generally one of the top 3 nations in Rugby Union and the best in Rugby League. New Zealand are the best team by a country mile while Australia and South Africa follow. However, last World Cup South Africa won afer New Zealand were robbed against France.

I've seen a few Six Nations games on TV, its not a terribly high standard compared to Tri Nations but it can be interesting when the top teams play eachh other. Really they ought to ditch Italy and Scotland, neither side brings any credibility. I hope Wales do win it this year although I think either England or Ireland would be favourites.

Argentina are starting to emerge in the sport and I hope they one day join the Tri Nations tournament.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2008 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Rugby Football
A Friend

Football Rugby

The Six nations, or then the Five nations (Italy joined only recently) is one of the oldest rugby competitions in the world. Each team has won it, the ebb and flow of form between the nations can be surprising. In the seventies Wales were supreme,
France and England have dominated in the eighties and Ireland and even Scotland have won the Triple Crown and the Grand Slam.
It is a dynamic and fascinating competition.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rugby Football

British and Irish Lions win series

British and Irish Lions beat Australia 41-16 in deciding rugby union Test in Sydney - their first series victory for 16 years Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Rugby Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,