Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
24th Feb, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

House Of Horrors 3

Ok here we go again!

We have faced the man and he gave us a nice dagger. We seek to help the kind spirit in killing the master. Which way do we go?

(378)
You are standing in the hallway. To your left is a door labeled SPECCHIO ACCESE. An unmarked door stands to your right. The hall continues ahead. Enter a room only if you not yet searched it. Will you enter the door marked Specchio Accese (155) the unmarked door (199) or continue down the hall (171)?

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

The Dice Master says...

I say we take on a different strategy this time. Try each door until we get all that we need, however in this first instance we can go down the hall as we already know what is in the first two.

24th Feb, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I should add this as many have forgot. the door that is unmarked has unexplored options. Last visit we entered it and some one was coming we jumped in the closet. We had three choices stand and fight(I think we tried that to little success) and third was hide under bead. So even though we have been to a room we need to ensure we are satisfied with the outcomes. We also left some of the closet adventure un explored. We killed a zombie in the closet found a tunnel and went down it. At the bottom we found two door we too the one on the right. it lead to some "scientist" doing some strange things to dead bodies. We never entered that door to the left either.

The door marked special access lead to only mischief with our own image. I thnk we found three gp when we killed our image but that is all.

So if ye like I can add stuff like this in.

25th Feb, 2008 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Horrors House

The Dice Master says...

I remember both those, but I don't remember getting anything special from it. I am willing to try it if anyone else wants to go.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2008 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

Horrors House

I say go down the hall to the next door and see what is behind it.

25th Feb, 2008 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

So now we go door by door. I dont know what happened to the first two but I'll go along with the plan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3

Ladies and gentleman, is it possible that we can make it thought this book without reaching 'House of Horrors 10"? I'm beginning to feel like Rocky here. I agree with what's been said already.

25th Feb, 2008 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive

(171)

At this point in the hallway there are two more door that face each other. The one on the right is marked STRINGIAMANO while the one on the left is unmarked. Listening closely, you think that you can hear a faint sound behind the right hand door. Now decide what to do. Enter a room only if you have yet to do so. The STRINGIAMANO room? (246). The unmarked door? (232). Further ahead, the hallway runs past another door before winding to the left. To go this way, go to 116. 

Quick reminder Door unmarked was locked we have no key and the stringiamo was some hand creature that strangled us though last time we were unarmed. Be sure it is plenty tough. See previous threads.

So do we continue or take a door?

Just a reminder specific answer are best.

If you all wish we can zip straight to the tee section and hang the right unless there are other doors along the way you wish to explore.

Stopping of course at the storage room for our drink of water. Sorry should have asked this prior.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.