World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 14 of 40

I checked the post you made after I created - Page 14 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Dec, 2010 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 40 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2010 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 14

I was wondering if Thomas was able to order full plate armor and if he would be able to purchase a set of thieves tools. I figure there would be a wait on the armor as it may take a while to complete.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2010 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Thieves Tools - for this to be obtained a Thief must secure enough gold for himself and then make underground arrangements to be made. You cannot buy this on a thief's behalf.

From the market place:

international QUOTE
Plate Armor - Covering the whole body this may take up to a month to prepare.

Since you are starting out after a long rest we will assume that you ordered this a month ago. You will need to return to the village to be fitted for it as it takes more than one person to put it on you.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

OK I understand about the tools. The armor will be easy to get put on as we are on the southern edge of the village. I will get the money transferred from FP to cover the cost of the armor.

14th Nov, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Questions and Support Medieval World

I don't want to intrude on Kntoran's question about the thieves tools but I was just wondering how does a thief get his tools if he starts out with only 40 gps and the tools are 45?

15th Nov, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Apologies,I posted this in the camp for some reason.

RPGPundit: If all things work well together this is what is supposed to happen:

Prospective Player joins Community and gets 25FP to start. Over the period of making 30+ constructive Posts they accumulate even more FP. They then take that FP, trade it in for gold and get what they need if they wish to play a Thief character.

OR...

A Player with only enough gold before hand should choose to play a Thief character

OR...

One can donate specifically for FP / Upgrade Membership to the support of the work here, and get the required FP for gold to get the tools.

These things should be considered before hand as Players start out at zero level.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a question. Do I need to make a listen check to see if I hear the bandits yelling in the treasure room? I know this is different from D&D and that's why I'm asking. Also, if I do, where would I post that? I assume the Party Leader thread, but that's for the party leader only.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 14

The Game Master says...

There are no special checks in World of Medieval like there is D&D as outcomes is meant to be determined more by inventiveness rather than statistics with rolls just helping to bump characters in certain directions.

You state what you want to do in the Camp Thread and the Party Leader posts your action in the Party Leader Thread.

Should a roll be needed for anything I will ask for it but usually I can just say whether you can hear or not if you are specifically listening or feel you are justified to hear.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 14

I checked the post you made after I created my character and I couldn't find Lysonna's AC or Hit Points. I didn't realize I would need the information until I made my combat roll, so what are they?

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,