World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 22 of 40

JB I asked about a sideline scenario before - Page 22 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th May, 2012 - 9:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 40 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
11th Nov, 2011 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 22

JB, just wondering if you have any sideline scenarios going like you do with FE until we have more numbers for the dark cleric scenario to continue.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2011 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

No, sorry I don't. If you want to wait until other Players qualify then we can take a break until they are ready to participate. Don't forget to keep your activity up in the mean time.

17th Mar, 2012 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

It took me awhile but I finally got my activity back up to 75% thanks in part to whatever upgrade you did that made the pages load lots faster thank you! Just wanted to know what's the status of your game and if you will still be running it.

17th Mar, 2012 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Yes, the pages are loading much faster and I am glad that you noticed, you're welcome. Yes, I am always READY to administer any RPG I run so long as the players are active and ready. I think you needed a fourth Player?

15th Apr, 2012 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

I will like to know if we can use the community dice to gamble for some gold. We just need one opened for us. We are going to bet our gold in the tavern and whoever gets the highest number wins.

15th Apr, 2012 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

Yes, that can be done so long as you work out the terms and I do not have to be moderating it. Also shouldn't it be that you select a random number and then if you select that draw you win? What is the highest number you want? 10, 20, or 100?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2012 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 22

Sorry I meant we pick a random number and the one that is closest to it or on it wins. We will work out the details. Please make it out of 20, thanks so much.

14th May, 2012 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 22

JB I asked about a sideline scenario before but considering no one serious has committed yet what about creating something short to keep us going?

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,