World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 26 of 40

I tried to play a little with my browser settings, - Page 26 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Dec, 2012 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 40 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
19th Oct, 2012 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 26

The Game Master says...

Yes, that is all correct, and unlike Dungeons & Dragons you can wear any armor you wish when you acquire the gold to do so of course.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2012 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

Being a level 0 magician, my character is only able to perform basic tricks as those commonly seen in magic shows. Should I assume it works in a similar way to the Dungeons & Dragons "Prestidigitation" spell? Being more like an ability, do I need a spellbook? Can I do it at will or am I limited in some way? Thank you for the feedback.

24th Oct, 2012 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

I looked up the Prestidigitation Spell.

No, nothing like that. Do not compare Dungeons & Dragons with magick in the World of Medieval. You do not know any magick (spells), your character only knows about it as a myth and hopes to find real magick. What you know are tricks or illusions, those things that you will use for entertainment. Magic is shunned.

27th Oct, 2012 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Questions and Support Medieval World

There is a field for equipment we have at home but I did not see an option to put anything into it in my panel. Am I missing where that is or there isn't one?

12th Nov, 2012 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Apologies, I seemed to have missed your question. That field was supposed to be removed so that Players will just use one field "Equipment" in order to list both the things on their character and at their home. To facilitate this I have moved the dummy field and extended the size of the current equipment field.

17th Dec, 2012 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

I'm trying to submit my rolls both here and in FE, but I'm having some problems. I use the standing d100, like I did few days ago without any difficulty, but I always get this message: "This is not your roll, please leave without a complain" and the roll is not registered. In FE, the roller recognises me as Bruconero-Nathan but, when I click to roll the dice, it says "Gm not notified, you are not a World of Medieval player". What am I doing wrong?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2012 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 26

The Game Master says...

This may be due to your internet connection proxy changing IPs or your browser blocking referrals. In other words you are not allowing the site to know which page you came from previously. Make sure your browser's security settings are not so high when using these two items. If you are still getting trouble then I will roll for you, but I will prefer if you can get it working on your end.

Rather off topic, but...
I hope the Indonesian gods can endow you with a desktop, even if a used one so you can surf normally. Maybe try garage sales / computer flea markets.

17th Dec, 2012 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 26

I tried to play a little with my browser settings, clearing the cache and the cookies, log out and log in again, accessing the dice page from different links but nothing worked. I only tried the Community Dice because I got some rolls for FE even if I'm not sure if you received them. Maybe better if you roll for me this time, I don't want to keep the others waiting. I'll try to find a solution in the meanwhile.

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,