World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 31 of 40

In the last Game Update, covering a whole - Page 31 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Jun, 2013 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 40 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
24th Apr, 2013 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 31

The Game Master says...

That was so long ago I do not know if he remained 'alive' or not. We will just consider him moving onward into foreign lands to make a name for himself if he didn't already through death.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2013 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

I was wondering, if characters are in their home then do we still need to have our actions added each time?

30th Apr, 2013 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

If you are in the game, "Yes".

If you are not in the game and just want your Character on a holiday because you know you cannot be here, then "No".

However, with that said if your Characters are doing the same thing each day you can just have the Party Leader put something like:

'X' is doing same action from last time.

16th May, 2013 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Page 31 Questions and Support Medieval World

I'm telling you this after long time: I exchanged some FP for gold but I forgot to communicate it. I already added the 10 gold pieces to my inventory. Should I post about the transaction every time or, since that is automatically notified to you, there's no need to add it to the actions?

If I was supposed to let you know about it, I would not get offense if you considered the transaction not valid and therefore I lost both FP and gold: is my fault after all.

19th May, 2013 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB, I like the simple map you made for the farmer's house in World of Medieval. Kntoran and Play said is an old map but that doesn't change anything. I wanted to ask you: which program did you use to draw it? Is a commercial utility or some shareware or, even better, freeware software? Looks simple and, from what I see, is like it allows the user to place pre-set tiles and objects on a grid. I didn't find anything so neat freely available on the web and was curious to know if maybe I missed this one.
Thank You.

19th May, 2013 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

Not sure why you used my Intro Thread to ask something about the World of Medieval but I rather keep Role-playing Game Discussion within the respective Q&A Threads.

For that particular map I used RPG Maker some years ago, however that is a paid program. You can use the trial version to test.

Have you been keeping up with this: Open Role-playing Game Maker? You can continue there with the Discussion.

Rather off topic, but...
I do have many other solutions but finding time to document them all is tasking. For example there are programs that allow you to create full maps meant for playing simulation games but really there is nothing stopping you from using it as your own map.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2013 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 31

Thank you, JB. I used your intro thread because I thought it was off topic here. Evidently, it was the opposite.

7th Jun, 2013 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 31

In the last Game Update, covering a whole month, I didn't see anything about Cagliostro recovering his lost hit points. Does it mean he didn't heal or you just forgot about it?

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,