World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 32 of 40

BruconeroCagliostro will examine the stairs. - Page 32 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Jul, 2013 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 40 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
7th Jun, 2013 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 32

The Game Master says...

Yes, sorry, Cagliostro is fully healed just forgot to explicitly mention it for your character.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2013 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB, I wanted to ask if you could be more patient with the game updates. This time the whole party got a penalty because I was not able to post within the two days but, as you can see from the time of this post, I'm only late a couple of hours.
The problem is that my time zone is completely different from theirs so, if I posted with my time, it would be 8 or 9 hours before the deadline because after that I will either be working or sleeping and I always risk to be late.
Moreover, sometimes you update the game several hours after my party leader post so waiting one hour or two before penalizing all of us should not be a problem.
Thank You.

24th Jun, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Bruconero:

I'm only late a couple of hours.

The time counter you see represents the average within 2 to 2 hours 59 minutes. Thus 2.1 means 2 days, 2 hours - 2 hours 59 minutes. Besides that, 2 days is actually supposed to be the maximum time, in other words it should be the exception, not the rule.

Moreover, sometimes you update the game several hours after my party leader post so waiting one hour or two before penalizing all of us should not be a problem.

I Update the Threads when I get a chance. If I'm on a cycle where I am Updating and get to World of Medieval and see 2 days which is what the Thread has then I Update it. If I get there and see 2 days and wait more then it means the game has to wait more time until my next cycle.

You can:

1. Choose someone else to be Party Leader who can fit the schedule or
2. Try the new Future Earth system which actually works in this situation because then everyone is responsible for their own actions and the whole Party does not suffer for it.

24th Jun, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 Questions and Support Medieval World

I think I will see if somebody else wants to take the role first. I don't like the Future Earth system because if not used properly by the players could bring to chaos.
The problem is that now I only can post at fixed times so if I made my post when I had time I would not allow some people to post their actions. Moreover my internet connection is bugged lately (Is a problem with the provider: they said they are working on it but in this Country that means that probably my grandchildren will see some result).

2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB, I wanted to ask how realistic is the way weapons are managed. I saw you take count of the size of blades in narrow places so I was curious to know how to treat my longbow. Can I use it inside a closed room or not?

2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

For all weapons I am flexible so long as the attack and the environment warrants that weapon use. Long bows can still have an impact on an enemy depending on the space between you, of course the closer the target the bigger the penalty. Conversely, the same is true with short bows - the further the space the bigger the penalty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2013 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 32

JB, I think there was a misunderstanding about my last action in the game. I never said I would get up from the table: I just wanted to have a look around and examine some parts of the tavern, like the stairs, while waiting for the drinks.

7th Jul, 2013 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 32

The Game Master says...

Bruconero

Cagliostro will examine the stairs.

Definitely a misunderstanding, since the word "Examine" Refers to 'inspecting in detail'. Given that your table is on furthest side from the stairs with people walking to and from from your position you would not have been able to examine the stairs fully unless you stood up and approached it in some manner.

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,