World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 34 of 40

I'll consider it and post an update - Page 34 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Nov, 2013 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 40 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
13th Aug, 2013 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 34

JB I'm going with Fair on this, I think we should do like FE and get everyone to post their own actions. This way we're like not counting on just one person to post our actions.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Is that the consensus or just your opinion? I will try to remember to post a questions about it in the next Scenario update.

19th Aug, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

Looks like no complaints about it JB so I can safely say its the consensus, it works well in FE so active players don't pay the price for no actions by the leader.

19th Aug, 2013 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 34 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

OK, I will post an Update about it and Players can begin using the Party Leader Thread just as they do in Future Earth.

Also, as a heads up to everyone, I will also be implementing the dice system here as well but not now.

9th Oct, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB did you have a set time on when you will open back here for players. I think just waiting for someone to make a thief will take way long.

9th Oct, 2013 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

I understand your anxiety but the next mission really needs a rogue. You could possibly try to hire Florena but she is expensive, it all depends on if you want to spend the gold or not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2013 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 34

JB what about an off shoot scenario that will enable our characters to keep active while we wait for a thief?

19th Nov, 2013 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 34

The Game Master says...

I'll consider it and post an update with details. I know some of you rather continue but I would be just sending your Characters to their demise if you went without at least a couple of thieves to aide you.

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,